Try searching for something else

Try searching for something else

I gave up in the middle of the online group interview.

8 months ago

|

I guess I'm really bad at interviews.... There was 3 other people with me in the video call. The recruiter told us to introduce ourselves and he seemed very interested in the previous roles of the other candidates (they were offering a sales position). He asked them about their roles, what were their tasks in their previous jobs, and questions that matter. He seemed already very interested in a specific candidate with a long time of experience, and when it was my turn, he just made some basic questions about who am I and what I like doing in my free time. He didn't even ask me about what I did in my previous job, or something related to jobs at all. I felt like I was losing my time and negative thoughts came in to my mind, so I convinced myself I was already being rejected. So, I was feeling like sh*t and I gave up in the middle of the interview and I hung up the video call. I don't know, maybe my self esteem is so low that I can't even complete a whole interview or I'm just really tired of all this hiring process... I know that wasn't the right thing to do, but I was assuming I was already rejected, so no point to still participate in the interview. Anyways, just wanted to vent this episode, I think I should prepare myself better for online interviews... Edit: Guys, thank you sooo much for all these comments <3 I've read all of them and there's so many supportive people here. Seriously, thank you, you guys made a huge help. I will make sure to learn with my mistakes and take these valuable advices.

Want to comment? or with one click

Comments

Edit

You have reported this post

Toltec123

Group interviews are bullshit anyways. You dodged a bullet.

8 months ago

Edit

KajAmGroot

Second this, it was probably for a “direct marketing job” that would have been cold calling people.

8 months ago

Edit

JustWerking

Don’t feel bad. Interviewers set the tone for how interviews go, and it seems like you had someone who wasn’t interested in creating a good experience for everyone. In the future, I’d recommend sticking it out even if it seems to be going poorly. You can always use the practice for another interview. You also never know if you’ll get the job or not based on the interview.

8 months ago

Edit

seolfor

Agree with sticking it out. The interviewer's favourite candidate might get a better offer elsewhere. They might reject the position for low pay. They might be less popular in the next round of interviews. There may be more than one position available. A friend of mine interviewed someone recently and asked them very detailed questions because he suspected the candidate was lying about their experience (some details didn't add up). I interviewed people of wildly varying backgrounds for the same role before and getting past the application stage means the tream is satisfied with the CV contents, but someone with very limited experience will get a lot more "tell us about yourself" questions because there isn't anything specific for me to ask about.

8 months ago

Edit

vergil_never_cry

Hmmm I can see where you are coming from, but it would be wise to at least sit through the entire interview next time. 1. If they are not going to extend you an offer, it doesn't matter how spectacular or shitty your interview is, you will be forgotten after the hiring decision is made. So there's no point thinking about how you will lose face or such. 2. You can observe what the others are doing or saying, which means EXPERIENCE on how you should act in future interviews. You missed out on a big learning opportunity. Most interviews right now are 1-on-1s or N-on-1s (you are the 1), and it's extremely rare that the interviewers will give any feedback on how you did. 3. You never know what will happen. Maybe their top choice dropped out by taking another offer and you are the second in line. By leaving in the midst of an interview you completely close this door. I was once in a similar, if not a more embarrassing situation. I was in a group interview (my first interview ever) along with 2 other candidates for a university tech support position. The interviewer asked us how do we usually structure our time and study plans. I was asked to go first and said "I remember them in my head" LMAO. The interviewer was visually stunned and followed up with "Do you use any calendars or study planners?". I said "Nope, I have a pretty good memory and so far things have worked out fine." with unwavering confidence. The 2 other interviewees then gave mind-blowing answers (at least to me) about what kind of software they used to aid them to be more efficient in their planning. One guy even wrote his own program. The interviewer then said the reason that he asked this question was that the main task of this tech support position was to maintain and improve the school's online calendar and student planner. GOD I wanted to crawl into a hole and bury myself at that moment. The interviewer immediately lost interest in me and the remaining time was him talking to the other two candidates. I really wanted to leave but I thought "Oh well, let's just see how much more embarrassment I can take." I sat through the entire interview, wrote down what the other two candidates said, and went home and set up the online calendar. I got the job the next semester :).

8 months ago

Edit

tes_chaussettes

OP I hope you read this comment. Very good points. Not that the group interview is ever a fun thing. Especially online, ugh! Sounds crappy and I'm sure I would have been hating it myself. But still I think this commenter presents great arguments why you may choose to stick it out til the end of the next one, if you happen to encounter another one. Hang in there!

8 months ago

Edit

-Armin

As soon as I hear group interview I no longer want the job.

8 months ago

Edit

sfe455

Those grapes must be pretty sour

8 months ago

Edit

Muddy53

I was doing the ssstttuuuppiiidd HireVue interview, and while I was recording I broke down and cried. I didn't get the job, of course, but I got a better job now. So you will be fine.

8 months ago

Edit

Tsumeboshi

Honestly I needed to hear this cause I’ve also broken down and cried during interview stages. Thank you and I’m glad you found something

8 months ago

Edit

renntek

No good/real job has group interviews. It just means they churn through people so fast that they need to spend less time vetting people for fit and culture, because they don't care about either.

8 months ago

Edit

VeronicaX11

Whoever decided that a group video interview was a good idea should be fired. All that does is make the most outgoing and personable person look like the obvious choice, regardless of their actual experience or aptitude.

8 months ago

Edit

zqrt

Never thought of it this way, but it's so damn true!

7 months ago

Edit

Weary_Challenge6541

Group Interviews are MASSIVE RED FLAGS

8 months ago

Edit

MonsterHDZ

I've done this a few weeks ago, they had me role play a job scenario with the other interviewers and I noped out lol

8 months ago

Edit

c-winny

Echoing what everyone has said here, but DONT. SELF. REJECT. Whether or not the interviewer has already made up their mind, you have to show up and be your own best advocate.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

You're right. I'll improve for the next time, for sure!

7 months ago

Edit

Flewizzle

I think its quite useful to be able to sit in on someone else's interview and you could probs learn a lot from hearing the others! You may as well just finish the interview, make a note of what is going well for the others, and what mistakes they made, and what made the interviewers tick, then use that in your next interview. Even if you make a total fool of yourself and don't get the job, the odds are your never going to see those people again in your life, it may as well be a learning simulation. Also your assumption may be right but you never know, impossible to read the future, the interviewer might have asked a particular question where the answer you gave made you look really desirable and turned it around, and its free to find out. The others may have then rejected the offer bla bla, point is you don't know how things will pan out, you may as well just stick it out also hit the record button on your phone if you determine its okay to do so and listen over to how you handled things (in general for all interviews)

8 months ago

Edit

Deepthroat_Your_Tits

Yeah if op was just getting questions about his free time, that sounds like the interviewer could have been screening for fit - which is a good sign. This is all pure speculation of course, but maybe he felt op already met the job requirements. Point is, you never know.

8 months ago

Edit

Desertbro

I think you assessed the situation correctly - and I also think it's fine that you dropped out of a situation where a boss treats employees like bums fighting over scraps. Say you got hired on - and they do this same nonsense over the best leads, or working on the best projects. Constantly putting employees at odds with each other in the name of "assertiveness" or some such excuse. All that tells me is they don't respect your skills and just like to create drama. This kind of staged competition may lead people to inflate their importance when telling stories - or make stuff up entirely. You say the job is sales? This company may like people who are serious BS artists and are looking for that. In the future, if a recruiter says "there will be a group interview", you can decline, knowing their office environment is more like Fight Club than a career mentoring situation.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Agree completely. And it sucks when the recruiter already chooses a candidate and make the others feel left out. I've felt like an idiot, and was already fed up with the amount of other bad interviews I've been through this week, so I just gave no fucks and hung up the call.

7 months ago

Edit

shockedpikachu123

I did group interviews way back then when I was working in retail lol. It was basically to compete with other candidates. It was so lame like she would ask a question and see who raised their hands first like some competition . Honestly I empathize but I would have stayed to remain professional. Just seems like your gut told you it wasn’t going to be a match and that’s okay. Take this as a lesson and Be more prepared for the future. Don’t compare yourself to other candidates. Use your experience and stand your ground

8 months ago

Edit

Hypo_Mix

Ah yes, reflexes is the best gauge of customer service.

7 months ago

Edit

Louisville_Lem

I did two in Florida. Massively time consuming, humiliating and depressing. And like you, I could tell right away who the interviewer was interested in. No attempt to even mask the bias. Nothing more to say except I feel your pain, but also believe you dodged a bullet.

8 months ago

Edit

McTrentonomous

Group interviews are trash anyway.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

I don't mind them much, I just didn't like the recruiter attitude of playing favorites. But yeah, between an one on one interview or a group, I would for sure always choose me and the recruiter, only.

7 months ago

Edit

Little_birds_mommy

I work in sales and media. I have never had, nor would I ever give a group video call. This sounds like either a scam like a multi-level marketing thing, or a sweat call shop. In order to best evaluate a sales person, it's definitely a one-on-one call so you can see how they speak, how they present, how they charm, how they manage to answer things even they may not know. Any kind of group video call sounds... wrong. That's a company misrepresenting the position and I wouldn't have put up with that kind of interview either.

8 months ago

Edit

innak1995

Group interview? That's so crap, I'd have done the same. Not respectful to your time

8 months ago

Edit

PinkC00l

Haha I did that in a group interview for Chapters seasonal position years back. They wanted us to sell books to each other etc. I just walked away. For a basic job I didn't understand how I had to have a degree in selling shit. Thats what they made it seem like they wanted. I'm perfectly capable of suggesting books people might want or be interested in reading but I'm not about to kiss ass and beg for them to buy it. I had another job offer anyways so I wasn't too worried. I agree with others that it was a missed opportunity to make some notes and watch other people. Especially the candidate he was focused on. I know what its like to shut down though and I completely understand where you're coming from. So next time, bring a notepad and pen and even if you think you've already lost, make notes about what the others are doing successfully.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Last week I've been in another interview, and things were going pretty well, but in the end the recruiter said I had to pay a certificate to get the job. Like wtf?? Pay to get a job?? So I've got so fed up of bad interviews that I just felt like giving up already this time. But yeah, I will make sure to be better next time!

7 months ago

Edit

PutSimply1

That's a really interesting scenario, in my current role I actually handle graduates in my engineering directorate and I've never conducted a group interview - neither do I see the value in it! One key thing of interviewing is making the applicant feel as comfortable as possible so they can be themselves ( then upon this you get a feel whether they will enjoy the 'way of work' etc ) With regard to you leaving... I think you reached a point to where leaving was a decent choice, in the eye of the interviewer/s they probably assume a bad connection or something and will ask what happened - you can say whatever you want here As for self-esteem, during hiring you use two parameters...they are \- How much does the person contribute to the 'assessment day' or whatever \- How engaged are they with the task and other people They graph this on a chart and...place you on there somewhere ( with an optimal region ) ( of course, I can say this is relevant to my company only ) &amp;#x200B; I totally understand how you might feel and it's common, but you'd be terribly surprised with how often 'the underdog' is selected for a role During an interview, it's common that the person with the first degree isn't chosen because they haven't shown conviction to the role they are applying for, you want someone who's like a bit of a hybrid of everything Equally, in engineering, we're not looking for the top scorers in the exam...we're looking for those **practical problem solvers** ( they exist at all levels from 2.2 to a 1st degree ) This an awful time for a plug but I'm going to begin blogging about getting jobs/assessment centres/interviews etc in the near future, please feel free to keep an eye on the blog for when I release them, I really hope they can offer help :) [PutSimply.co.uk](https://PutSimply.co.uk) Best wishes and...yeah honestly don't feel so bad, you've recognised your want to improve and... it's all up from here! Thanks for posting this too, you won't be the only one, this will help more people than you think :) Best wishes!

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Thanks, I will improve next time, for sure! I've checked out your blog, and it's pretty interesting. I've saved the link on my phone. I'll be keeping and eye!

7 months ago

Edit

caraandlouis

I read this as “ I gave the middle finger in an online interview “ I was like huh. My soul mate. 🥸

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

lol

7 months ago

Edit

Cheeseably

I'm a recruiter and honestly would never do this. As an employer, it's all about equal rights, equal opportunity and to have someone selected prior to engaging with you.. then they should leave the group chat. Honestly what a waste of everyone's time and I'm sorry that you had to go through that. The only reasoning I'm coming up with is Sales is such an individual game. Don't they say dog eats dog world? So, I don't know bit of a Hunger Games feel to the selection process. Good that you didn't get eaten. Keep up with the search and have faith in yourself. You need a job just like everyone else in that chat, so close that anxiety ridden door and say NOT TODAY and get that job. I believe in you, Reddit believes in you and I'm sure there's a lot of others out there that do.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

You're the recruiter the world needs. Thank you so much for the kind words!

7 months ago

Edit

kodaxmax

Though it sucks, you should stick it out. it's better to be forgotten and have the opportunity to try that company again later, than to burn the bridge and be backlisted as that rude guy who hung up. As much we like to say "fuck companies with shitty hiring practices" you can't pay rent with your pride or self respect (unfortunately). I don't there's much you could do, unless the candidates he was interested in blurted out a red flag at some point.

7 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

I completely agree. I'll be better next time, for sure.

7 months ago

Edit

palmtrees007

You dodged a major bullet. If they can’t take time one on one with each candidate then that’s bs !!!!!

7 months ago

Edit

arganvera

That is a bullshit interview. F that company and F that interviewer. What the hell. You are looking for a job. You aren’t trying to be a combatant in some virtual hunger game. Nah you did the right thing and going with your gut. They need you. If they treat you like this in an interview how will they treat you if they hire. Also your self esteem reacted correctly letting you know you shouldn’t work for them. As someone who worked in hiring talent I can tell you this interview was shit.

7 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Yeah, that sucks a lot.

7 months ago

Edit

tom_yum

The only group interview I ever had was to sell cutco.

8 months ago

Edit

theworldisnotquiet

I don't like group interviews but don't quit in the middle of an interview. I'm sure lots of us on here will have had interviews we thought we did badly at and then we got a job offer. Also group interviews give you chance to hear how other people answer questions and I personally think any interview practice is helpful even if you come away not particularly wanting the job.

8 months ago

Edit

Sha9169

Speaking from experience, don’t assume you didn’t get the role based on how brief or basic the interview questions are. I had a complete meltdown after my final interview for the job I’m currently in. It was with an entire panel of managers and it only lasted 20 minutes. Their questions were brief so I had assumed they had already chosen someone else and were just interviewing me as a courtesy. I spent the rest of day upset over it, then a week later I got a call from them offering me the job.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

I always assume rejection when the interview ends shortly with me, so that's a very interesting story. I guess that's different when the recruiters see your potential, despite circusntances. Good for you!

7 months ago

Edit

STylerMLmusic

First of all, a group interview online sounds horrendous. Secondly, sales might not be for you with that reaction...and honestly, that's completely fine. There will be work out there for you that's meaningful and financially viable. Goodluck on your search!

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Yeah I really don't like sales as much, but I really am desperate to get a job, so I accept whatever position is on my way, even for minium wage jobs. But yeah, within time I will find the right job, thanks! Good luck for you too!

7 months ago

Edit

writetodeath11

I think when it's a certain job you don't want to do you feel like this. If I have to just pay the bills or have a random job I definitely get burnt out and hate it. The only exception is if I am going for a job I am actually interested in doing (which is rare). But no, I don't think it's weird to feel like this especially since this system is arbitrary and we all have to go through this. It's depressing how there are few alternatives to getting a job than going through this process.

8 months ago

Edit

Mile_High_

Your time should be valued individually - not for this manager to bring in you all at once for convenience-sake. I totally understand how you must have felt, but whenever possible, try to use these experiences as practice to better yourself emotionally and professionally as you face these hurdles. All the best in your search, and looking forward to you posting great news in the future!

8 months ago

Edit

ivanoski-007

Dont feel bad, as someone who sucks at interviews i feel for you. btw you dodged a bullet, fuck group interviews

8 months ago

Edit

Mmngmf_almost_therrr

That was exactly what they intended to have happen. There's such a labor surplus that the main goal of the modern hiring process is to eliminate candidates, to winnow down a huge field of applicants. This has the additional effect of imposing a harsh selection pressure on the labor pool - only the people with the best coping skills, the best support networks, the biggest savings accounts, and of course the best luck, will avoid being ground down to the point that they no longer have the will or mental strength to be competitive. Of course you don't see much discussion of this. People would rather talk about the winners and what they did - all the people who didn't win aren't newsworthy.

8 months ago

Edit

cssndr73

I hate group interviews. I've been in a couple. one in particular really rubbed me the wrong way because the interviewer acted like he was walking people out and then once he was done walking some people out he came back and told us that the rest of us had been hired and I just thought that was so s*****. It seem disrespectful to those people and it kind of made me sour towards the place.I did take the job because I needed to work but as soon as I found something better I left.

8 months ago

Edit

sylkworm

Wait, this is one interviewer talking to multiple candidates at once? I've never heard that this was a thing.

8 months ago

Edit

SquatPraxis

Sorry to hear that happened. Group interviews are B.S. and doubly so if the recruiter / interviewer isn't giving equal attention to applicants. One way you can reframe experiences like this is to treat "bad" interviews as practice for future ones. The more experience you have talking about your previous jobs, aspirations, etc. the easier an interview with a better org. will be in the future. But again, it sounds like THEY sucked and didn't do recruitment correctly.

8 months ago

Edit

heycooldog

When they ask my weaknesses, I always want to say job interviews.

7 months ago

Edit

HenryIsMyDad

Good for you. You don't have to sit there and take sh*t from people. It is not about self-esteem. You know when you are not getting a fair chance and you don't have to suffer through that. I would have done the same thing.

7 months ago

Edit

master_bulder_max

Props to you for even getting through half the interview, I have never done a group interview but the idea of one really weird me out, why interview 3 people at the same time if only one of em is gonna get the job?

7 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

I don't see the point as well, but when unemployed I get so desperate that I go through all kinds of recruiting bullshit just to get the job. This one interview was the least worse I've had, thank god.

7 months ago

Edit

Foolishenigma

My experience was not a group interview (thank god). It was a one on one online interview with the hiring manager. Anyway, I waited for almost an hour for her to join the call. She asked questions concerning managerial skills when the job description did not mention anything about managing subordinates and the pay is definitely not for a managerial position. You know when someone asks you a question, but they expect you to say what THEY want to hear or else you're wrong? That's how the interview went. I swear I felt like I was gonna pass out in the middle of it while she asks questions after questions and I couldn't figure out what she wanted me to say. She didn't accept answers based on my work experience either. I managed to sit through the interview. Obviously I didn't get the job. It was emotionally and physically exhausting.

7 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Geez, that sucks, I feel you. I've been through a lot of shitty interviews as well, this one was just the tip of the iceberg. All the interviews that I've got so far this year were all scams. They're all like: go to the interview location, wait more 20 min for the recruiter, join the interview, recruiters does some dumb questions, I answer, then they proceed to say that I have to pay a course or a certificate to get the job, then I decline and get home frustrated. Some recruiters have no respect regard our time. But anyways, at least you've sat through the entire interview and got some learning to improve. I think I might be really fed up with bad recruiters..

7 months ago

Edit

Hypo_Mix

Even if you are bombing an interview, stick through it just to gain the experience. Otherwise don't stress it.

7 months ago

Edit

justechaton

Don’t feel like that, group interviews are sh*t. You likely dodged a bullet anyway. There are very few jobs that do group interviews and are promising

7 months ago

Edit

balls_ache_bc_of_u

Sorry about this but you need to grow up. I have no clue how old you are but giving up is definitely undesirable, immature behavior. If a potential employer found out about this behavior during their interview process, that’s a huge red flag. (And blacklists are not unheard of in some geo-industries). These kinds of things are opportunities for you to grow and learn.

8 months ago

Edit

RevolutionaryLie6

Yeah, I agree I haven't done the best decision, but I will make sure to sit through an entire group interview the next time, even if it seems to be going bad, it's good to get some practice and learn to get better at an interview.

7 months ago

Edit

legend717

I didn’t know interviews were in orgy format.

8 months ago

Edit

idbanthat

Was to raise money for charity, wasn't it?

8 months ago

Edit

Pissedbuddha1

A group interview? Fuuuuuuuck that. You did the right thing, for the sake of your sanity and dignity.

8 months ago

Edit

kjimbro

Looking for work right now is demoralizing enough. I don’t blame you and would have done the same thing, because no one wants to be ugly crying on Zoom.

8 months ago

Edit

HiThere2077

You did the right thing. Group interview is a terrible format a huge red flag. They weren’t going to hire anyway clearly, glad you hung up!!

8 months ago

Edit

MET1

So there were 4 candidates and one interviewer? I'd hang up, too.

8 months ago

Edit

lowershelf

Okay, wtf? Is group interviews a new thing now? I’ve never heard of or experienced it but that sounds horrific. Why would someone think this is a good idea?

8 months ago

Edit

LMShep

I feel like the only companies who would do this are high turnover type jobs that have extremely low qualification requirements. Like they only need bodies in seats! Any job offering even the most minimal amount of decency is going to want to get to know you as an individual.

8 months ago

Edit

Skyline952

I tend to get nervous in group interviews. Way more than 1 to 1s. I think the point is to see how well you perform with and/or around others that you will potentially be working with. That, and to save time lol

8 months ago

Edit

McNasty420

He interviewed 4 candidates at once?!

8 months ago

Edit

gunnerdown15

I remember doing a group interview for sales at an Apple store. Every typical question/ interaction felt so strange in that setting

8 months ago

Edit

cunty27

Don't push yourself too hard and also don't forget to praise yourself for trying. I applied at 5+ jobs in 2 days and only heard back from one of those places a whole month later. I was super discouraged the whole month and was slacking on putting out more applications, probably ruining my chances for other offers or interests. Keep applying and trying, because at least I believe your hard work and determination will pay off.

7 months ago

Edit

zqrt

Mad respect for hanging up in the middle of a call! Badass af. 👊🏽👑 Would have been much harder to do if it was in-person.

7 months ago

Edit

samuri521

wow, i cant believe they made you be in a call with your direct competitors. thats pretty bullshit.

7 months ago

Edit

Derock85

No worthwhile job would do a group interview. If the company values their employees they'll talk to them one on one.

7 months ago

Edit

BPP1943

I don’t like group interviews, but it’s not wise to self drop out of a job search process. Yes it’s best to be better prepared. Good luck.

8 months ago

Edit

Thau831

I had one of these but i find out later it was a scam for something called vector marketing. I’m glad i ghosted them

8 months ago

Edit

ElectricOne55

Did you apply to the same company I interviewed for in the past xD. I did one interview a while back for a help desk position. THe first interview was with an area manager who asked like 12 technical questions but it was still somewhat "normal." The next interview was with a manager in another state and all he asked about was hobbies, favorite games, things I like to do in free time, and family etc. He was in a sweater, and I was in a dress shirt and tie. I was like wtf. The only other comment he made besides something hobby related was when we first started he said, "So you've worked 4 places in 5 years, and I was like I was in the process of a career change. Looked the fool up and he literally stayed with his first company 10 years, and never left his hometown I was like wtf.

8 months ago

Edit

radiocomicsescapist

Don’t feel bad man. You read the signs and knew to abort. Saved you time. I was in a live group interview BC (before Covid) and it was obvious I wasn’t getting the job 10 mins in. I basically spent the next 30 mins of the interview getting roasted bc I wasn’t qualified.

8 months ago

Edit

moonwitch69

Don't like the idea of group interviews, that would make me so uneasy. I don't have high self esteem or im not competitive enough. I feel your pain.

7 months ago

Edit

E_Barriick

I think you dodged a bullet. Personally I've never even heard of a group interview. Sounds like a bull sh&amp;$ company.

8 months ago

Edit

mibaso

Wow I had no idea some companies do group interviews. That is just weird....Thatd make me more nervous, tbh.

8 months ago

Edit

Pizz80

Lazy companies do group interviews. Anytime I’ve had one I’ve let the hiring manager know I’m no longer interested

8 months ago

Edit

SpartanLife1

Last time I did a group meeting for a marketing job was for selling shitty knives lol. I didn’t last a week due to how terrible the company was. You dodged a bullet. Group interviews where you are interviewing along side the competition is terrible, and says a lot about the company culture.

8 months ago

Edit

cellophanenoodles

Don't feel bad. To echo everyone's comments, literally every group zoom interview I've done has been a sign that the company was a scam.

8 months ago

Edit

VerySaltyScientist

I have never even heard of doing group interviews, that is just strange.

8 months ago

Jobs For You