Try searching for something else

Try searching for something else

Discussion

Interviewed for a month, completed a timed 8 hour assessment, then they suspended the search. What a waste.

Spent over a month interviewing for a particular role, including completing a timed 8 hour assessment during the work week (that I never got any feedback on), only to be told a week later that they suspended the search and are gonna be outsourcing their hiring needs to a recruiting firm and will be starting the process all over again. If only there was a way to be reimbursed for lost time. Frustrated is an understatement.

Want to comment? or with one click.

Comments
  • MattLaneBreaker

Is it possible they farmed ideas by crowdsourcing via the application process and then adding those ideas to their board? I have a buddy who got to the third and final interview with the CEO and the boss asked him to draw in detail how he would fix a certain supply chain issue. My friend smiled and said, "That's what a salary is for."

22 days ago

Edit

You have reported this post

• Yamsees

Boss hours

22 days ago

Edit

• abetterme1992

Name and shame.

22 days ago

Edit

• EaimLik

Curious, what position were you interviewing for?

22 days ago

Edit

• trashaccountant2020

A marketing director role where the assignment was to make a variety of production ready content for their clients & subscribers as well as a strategy for a new content series, with the purpose of “reflecting what could be expected in a given day on the job.”

22 days ago

Edit

• samuri521

yeah, unfortunately if you aren't getting paid your time is absolutely worthless. (apparently). just gotta say fuck that. edit: i mean other people don't value your time when you don't make money. so you gotta put your own foot down and stand up for yourself.

22 days ago

Edit

• Desertbro

**After 6 weeks** of assessments, forms to fill, background check, drug test, extra spam from the same HR department about the very same job, and few no-responses to questions.....the company gives me a start date ( 3rd one ) and finally and name and number of someone to contact at the building. I write back that I thought they forgot about me, and I'm working shifts somewhere else now (true).

22 days ago

Edit

Jobs For You

Search for a job