If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
Education & Experience Requirements
Local, equipment Rental Company now hiring experienced CDL Class A drivers.
- 3+ years experience as a Class A CDL License Driver
- Current medical card
- Knowledge of DOT Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry preferred
- Familiarity with city area layout and ability to utilize navigational tools
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Deliver and pickup equipment for customer job sites
- Review rental contracts
- Instruct customers on the safe and proper operation of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain safe working environment
Our leadership and work place culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Drivers receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, short term disability and a fun work environment.