If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
Sales Associate(Part-Time Sales Associate - Tysons Corner Center 3830)
Our Sales Associates promote our culture, values and mission. As a Sales Associate, your number one job is to share your love of fashion and do whatever it takes to create an amazing shopping experience for our customers.
Who You Are:
- Engaging personality who provides great service.
- Excited to meet new people.
- Thoughtful with a desire to make others feel good about themselves and their individual style.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Engage and connect with customers to create an amazing shopping experience.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals by executing our selling strategy.
- Share product knowledge with customers to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by using company tools.
- Show understanding of customer’s personal style when offering fashion advice.
- Inspire customers with your product knowledge to cater to their needs.
- Assist with daily opening and closing tasks to maintain a clean, neat, and tidy store.
- Complete assigned job responsibilities such as floor sets, filling the floor, ringing up customers, etc.
- Remain positive and professional, working together with the team to make a great environment for our customers and each other.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability, and inclusivity.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
Requirements & EEO Statement (Text Only)
Other RequirementsBend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (Protected Characteristics).#entry