If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
This job is no longer accepting applications
Sales Representative(Sales Representative (Base + Bonuses))
Great Day Improvements: A Family of Brands
$57.00 per hour
The average salary for this type of role is $70,347 per year. This role has the salary advertised above similar jobs on DirectlyApply, which means you may be able to negotiate.
Education & Experience Requirements
Apex - Sales Representative
Entry Level Sales Professional
- You’ll be setting appointments for our outside sales representatives
- You’ll be working towards advancement into higher sales roles
- You’ll be creating an average weekly income of $600 to $1,200
- You’ll regularly be attending team meetings and sales training sessions
Why Join Our Team?
- You’ll receive grass roots sales and marketing training
- We have unlimited room for career growth and advancement
- We have a culture of growth, community, and financial freedom
- You’ll be helping homeowners upgrade and improve their homes efficiency and beauty with Apexs ultra-efficient window and door systems.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven history of work ethic with goals for company advancement
- A professional who is committed to continued personal development
- Someone who has the ability to display passion for the things they believe in
- A self-managing person with an entrepreneurial spirit
- College degree or 1-year sales or professional experience required
- Set appointments for our outside sales representatives
- Attend team meetings and sales training sessions
- College degree preferred or two years relevant experience
- Reliable transportation needed
- Strong communication skills
- A willingness to be coached
- Up to 30 hours per week & still make healthy income!
- Drivers License (Required)
- Sales Experience (Preferred)
- Trainees will be guided through our sales and communication training giving you all the tools necessary to be successful!
- The training consists of a combination of office and field training.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apex Energy Solutions is innovative and flexible. Note that some markets are for a relationship with Apex Energy Solutions, part of Great Day Improvements, LLC. Other markets are franchises, and the relationship will be with the franchise owner.