We revealed that 44% of job postings contain salary information - let's deep dive into the numbers
This job is no longer accepting applications
Click here to see others you might like
Education & Experience Requirements
NexThreat LLC (Remote and/or On-site)
10-12 weeks (with potential for extension)
HUBZone Residency (REQUIRED). You may determine if an address or a particular area is designated as a HUBZone by using the HUBZone Maps.
NexThreat LLC is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Technical Writer Intern to join our team through the HUBZone Internship Program for Government Contractors. The Technical Writer Intern will collaborate with our team to produce compelling content, such as whitepapers, blog posts, and case studies, showcasing NexThreats expertise and thought leadership in the industry. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in technology, excellent written communication skills, and the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Research, write, and edit high-quality technical content, including whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, and product documentation.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather and verify technical information, ensuring accuracy and clarity.
- Develop and maintain style guides, templates, and document formatting standards to ensure consistent and professional content presentation.
- Proofread and edit content produced by other team members, providing constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Support content planning and organization, identifying opportunities for new topics and content updates.
Qualifications and Skills:
- HUBZone Residency (REQUIRED) Your primary work location and address must be in an area designated as a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone).
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Technical Writing, Communications, English, or a related field.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
- Familiarity with technical writing tools and software, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, or Markdown editors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.