If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
This job is no longer accepting applications
Education & Experience Requirements
Epic Travel Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN First Assist for a travel nursing job in Bethesda, Maryland.
Job Description & Requirements
- Start Date:
- 40 hours per week
- Employment Type:
Epic Travel Staffing is hiring a Travel RN - RNFA
Shift:Days / 8a-6:30p, 10x4, 40 hrs per weekLength: 13 weeks
10 on-call shifts a month (5pm-7am)
- MD License
- 2 Years’ Experience
- Can assist in OPEN Heart Cases CABG, VALVE and AORTIC DISSECTION. Highly skilled in Endo Vein Harvesting
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Epic
- Epic Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Weekly gross pay is based on qualifications and experience. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent address).
Epic Travel FKA Emerald Staffing Group, Nursing Job ID #unique750009. Pay package is based on 10.0 hour shifts and 40.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title:
travel nurse (rn) rnfa (first assist)
About Epic Travel Staffing
At Epic Travel Staffing (formerly Emerald Health Services), you are always our top priority. We believe that every traveler has the ability to achieve their career goals while living the adventure of a lifetime. We’ve been going above and beyond to curate life-changing experiences for nurses and allied health travelers since 2002. It’s not just about filling positions. It’s about opportunities to expand careers and accelerate the productivity of facilities across the nation. Our recruiters have access to travel nursing, nurse leadership and allied healthcare positions in all 50 states. The pay and location are yours to choose.