CHANTILLY, VA 1 - Chantilly, VA
The CI Investigator coordinates complex CI concerns, cyber threats, and criminal violations such as espionage and terrorism, insider threat, and the compromise of classified material, with their assigned IC agency, and all other appropriate IC members, and law enforcement offices. The CI Investigator protects the equities of our client, and objectively assesses any threat posed by the subject of a CI inquiry.
- Knowledge, familiarity, and/or training in adjudicative guidelines outlined in ICD 704.
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal laws, Executive Orders, IC guidance, DOD regulations, and procedures concerning CI collections, investigations, interviewing techniques, and operations.
- Extensive knowledge of the IC, CI organizations, and law enforcement elements to include their authorities, roles, responsibilities, jurisdictions, functions, and relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of the adversary, methods of operations, targeting activities, and intent.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Interviewing, elicitation, and/or interrogation experience
- Completion of a formal state or federal training program in a relevant field.
- Experience interacting with agencies across the IC.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- TS/SCI - either hold a CI Scope polygraph or be willing to obtain one
Travel RequirementsAdditional Information
- Bachelors degree and 7 years of relevant CI experience; or Associates and 12 years of relevant experience
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.