If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
$100,000 - $120,000 per year
The average salary for this type of role is $88,109 per year. This role has the salary advertised above similar jobs on DirectlyApply, which means you may be able to negotiate.
Education & Experience Requirements
Hire Resolves client in Manassas, Virginia is looking for a Tax Manager or Audit Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate must have experience within the tax or audit industry and be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge. The company prides itself on its personalized experience for each individual, designed to guarantee that each employee finds the best possible position for career growth.
- Build relationships and interact with clients
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or related field required.
- +- 4 years of recent public accounting experience
- Excel and Word proficiency required
- Quickbooks accounting software experience a plus
- Prefer experience with CCH ProSystem Tax Software
$100K/yr - $120K/yr, negotiable
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website:
or email us: