Formed in 2011, INADEV is focused on its founding principle to build innovative customer-centric solutions incredibly fast, secure, and at scale. We deliver world-class digital experiences to some of the largest federal agencies and commercial companies. Our technical expertise and innovations are comprised of codeless automation, identity intelligence, immersive technology, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), virtualization, and digital transformation.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Writer with a demonstrable history responding to and winning federal government solicitation to join us as a key member of our growth team. The successful candidate with be an integral part of the team, leading the creation of high-quality content for INADEVs responses to federal government solicitations. Responsibilities include exceptional proficiency in writing and editing skills as well as the ability to translate technical solutions into concise and compliant responses, written in plain language that focus on outcomes and achieving client mission objectives.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Capture, Proposal Management, Technical Solutions, Engineering, Marketing, and Delivery teams produce high-quality written content that is both compliant and compelling
- Work with INADEV teams to accurately capture and articulate technical solutions in writing that is succinct, pragmatic, and easy to understand
- Research, analyze and document services and products to summarize solutions, offerings, and capabilities and to produce compliant and compelling responses to government surveys and solicitations
- Adhere to INADEV style guides
- Work across INADEV teams (federal and commercial) to create, update, and maintain a knowledge base library of content, including (but not limited to) white papers, past performances, and technical and management solicitation responses.
- Communicate technical solutions that are focused on the customer mission and outcomes in plain English language (both verbally and in writing)
- Play an integral role in the creation of concept of operations, technical solutions, strategies, and win themes
- Compare solicitation requirements against proposal responses to ensure compliance
- Write technical responses to federal solicitations that are compliant and compelling
- Participate in color reviews, distill reviewer feedback, and make appropriate editorial changes to ensure the response is both compliant and compelling
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be open to a HYBRID Schedule (2-3 Days) in McLean, VA
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check and be able to obtain a US Public Trust
IDEAL PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must possess a Bachelors degree English, Writing or Business related field from an accredited college/university and 5+ years of professional technical writing experience
- Must possess demonstrable examples of written federal responses and winning proposals
- Expertise with MS Office suite and Adobe Professional
- English as a first language is required
- Superior communication and organizational skills, with special attention to detail, and time management skills
- High aptitude for interviewing Subject Matter Experts and the ability to translate complex technical subjects in concise, compliant, and highly compelling proposals
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- A team-player, the candidate must have strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Can-Do Attitude - Demonstrates flexibility, a willingness to learn, an ability to work collaboratively within and among a team, empathy, and filled with strong self-belief and conviction to achieve anything regardless of setbacks or barriers. The Can-Do Attitude is further reflective of an ability to be highly proactive and curious, someone who is always willing and eager to go above and beyond to drive measurable results.
- Leadership - An ability to establish a direction, influence behavior, demonstrate a decisive and direct nature; work with colleagues to mutually establish a vision that will motivate the organization around a set of common goals. Attention to detail is highly valued.
- Executive Presence - Leads by influence. Must be comfortable with ambiguity in a complex and evolving matrix-managed environment. A positive, proactive, "can do" attitude; self-confident without being overbearing; establishes credibility by treating others with respect and demonstrating an understanding of business; makes good decisions in a timely manner based upon sound analysis; is sought out for counsel and advice.
- Motivated - A self-starter needing nominal direction and no prodding; able to advance managements agenda; possesses a strong sense of urgency and accomplishment.
- Values - A solid work ethic and high energy level, honest and straightforward, committed to delivering the highest level of integrity.
- Creativity - Innovative thinker, pushing the envelope when establishing approaches to enhance the companys performance; acts as an internal catalyst for strategic thinking and able to envision non-traditional solutions.
- Consensus Building - An ability to nurture cross functional teams; able to forge effective working relationships with various parties, enabling them to work together toward common goals; flexible and collaborative approach.
- Judgment - A demeanor and style that engenders trust and confidence; a person who is sought out for his/her judgment and wisdom; a good listener and keen judge of people