If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
$49,900 per year
The average salary for this type of role is $18 per hour. This role has the salary advertised above similar jobs on DirectlyApply, which means you may be able to negotiate.
Have a desire to help others and enjoy community activities? Want to grow with a multiple year winner of the Baltimore Suns Top Workplace award? Then Abilities Network is the employer for you! Were looking for full-time Direct Support Professionals for our Montgomery County region. The average annual starting income is $49,900 (includes auto allowance and average mileage reimbursement).
Youll be driving individuals to community activities and events each day so your own personal vehicle, car insurance and valid drivers license are required. The schedule for this position is generally Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
If you want to contribute to an organization of people passionate about using relationships to support the empowerment of others then we have a position where you can make a difference!
Abilities Network offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) plan with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Anniversary Day Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement and Auto Allowance in every pay
- Employee Referral Bonus Program - earn up to $1,800 per hire!
What will I do at Abilities Network?
- Assist individuals in working toward personal independence by supporting the learning of new skills and building a system of natural supports.
- Driving is required for this position, youll be transporting individuals so your own personal vehicle, car insurance and valid drivers license is required.
- Deliver customized services tailored to each individuals preferences and personal goals.
- Provide on-the-job coaching to assist individuals in becoming independent on the job.
- Encourage the development of individuals interpersonal skills.