“Hunters” wanted. We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have an established network of professional contacts within the Financial Services industry and a proven track record of success in selling complex, high-value solutions to enterprise Wealth Management firms. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers, identifying, and qualifying leads, and closing deals.
This is a unique opportunity to introduce a first-in-kind proprietary technology to new markets and work in a fast-paced, collaborative company that is still in its beginning stages of growth. At Skience, you can develop a book of business from bottom up and chart your own path.
What Youll Do:
As part of our Enterprise Sales Team, you will be responsible for selling our proprietary technology including CRM, customer on-boarding, data aggregation, document management, and trade surveillance to companies within the Wealth Management sector of the Financial Services Industry.
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor and expert on Skience Product and Skience Salesforce Consulting services for prospects.
- Proactively working to understand the unique challenges, business needs and goals of customers while identifying how Skience solutions can be applied to address customer requirements. This individual will be facilitating meetings between prospective client and the appropriate Skience internal resources.
- Presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels on Skience’s value proposition, product capabilities, and what differentiates our product from perceived competitors.
- Managing complex, enterprise-wide software license sales-cycles from start to finish including throughout implementation and ongoing maintenance phases of project.
- Closing new business and consistently delivering against annual quota and revenue objectives.
- Representing and promoting Skience solutions through product demonstrations, participating in industry networking events and in initiatives aimed at increasing product awareness within target market.
- Monitoring and delivering against key performance metrics with complete focus on landing new accounts and completing enterprise scale deals.
- Utilizing tools such as Miller Heiman Blue Sheets to communicate and collaborate during the sales process.
- Developing and executing “green field” sales strategy for identifying and landing new Financial Services / FinTech enterprise accounts in markets where no comparable technology penetration exists.
- Proactively developing sales pipeline conducting phone / email campaigns, attending networking initiatives, and fostering and maintaining customer relationships through in person client meetings and outreach which will often entail travel.
- Collaborating with internal resources such as product experts, solution engineers, and industry SME’s to accurately assess client needs, explain product capabilities, and understand impact to client’s IT architecture and ability to achieve business goals if technology is purchased.
- Effectively partnering and drive urgency with Skience leadership and Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Contracts team members to execute sales strategy and to ensure quota attainment.
- Working with Skience Finance and Contracting team on margin reviews, contract negotiations and billing/collections related matters.
- Developing campaigns in collaboration with Marketing to drive prospect engagement.
- Proactively engaging with Skience’s Salesforce Services & Solutions Account Executives and team members to collaborate upon sales opportunities and in the development of go-to-market strategies.
- 5+ years successful quota carrying, enterprise scale SaaS software or technology solution sales experience as an individual contributor required.
- 3+ years demonstrated history selling Financial Technology (FinTech) solutions to senior level decision makers in the Wealth Management industry required.
- Prior experience selling cloud-based solutions to enterprise firms within the Financial Services industry required.
- Ability to understand complex business problems, identify core underlying issues, and effectively articulate how technology can be used to address them required.
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate Skience value proposition and translate how our product can be applied to increase client profitability, eliminate pain points, improve operational efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction required.
- Ability to engage successfully with stakeholders at a variety of levels, from department heads to C-level executives required.
- Excellent relationship and network building skills required – including the ability to identify and develop strategic long-term industry and client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, and active listening communication skills required – including ability to present effectively and tailor communication for target audience experience and level when appropriate.
Salary is commensurate with experience and is adjusted for cost-of-living standards dependent on position location. Compensation:
from $140,000 to $150,000 per year base plus commission.
Why Join Us?
We’re a Salesforce Ventures backed company, with a proprietary product that is just beginning to make inroads within our target market. Our goal is to help companies in the Wealth Management industry deliver a seamless customer experience and our talented employees and proven leadership team of industry experts are paving the way for our continued growth and success.
Founded in 2001, we have grown through a reputation of doing what is right for our customers. Come see what is waiting for you here at Skience!