If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
The Tysons Galleria Seasonal Operations Support provides administrative and logistical support for the Retail Store Operations Staff.
- Enters sales at POS.
- Answers and properly directs all incoming calls.
- Assists on the sales floor when all tasks are completed or when necessary in order to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Maintains consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times.
- Assists Sales and Operations team wrap client packages.
- Assists Sales and Operations team with the cleaning of client jewelry.
- Assists the Operations team with the restocking of store packaging. (Bags, Boxes, Pouches, Ribbon, Folders).
- Assists the Operations team with the restocking of store stationary. (POS Paper, Repair Forms, Receipt Envelopes).
- Assists the Operations team with the unwrapping of David Yurman Bags for easy access.
- Assists the Operations team with the putting together of DY Pocket Folders.
- Assists Operations team package and ship client packages.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying office supply needs.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying packaging needs.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying stationary needs.
- Assists Operations team identify client jewelry repairs.
- Assists store in maintaining a clean case line.
- Assists Sales and Operations team organize understock.
- Assists Operations team with Inventory Serial Case Audits.
- Ensures organization and cleanliness of jewelry cleaning area.
- Minimum 1 year in an operational role in a customer service environment; luxury retail experience preferred
- Computer skills:
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be detail-oriented, adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations,).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.