If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
This job is no longer accepting applications
Education & Experience Requirements
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company’s managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
As an Armored Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
Essential Duties/Job Qualifications:
As part of the qualification process for the Armed Driver Guard position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 25lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 66 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 44 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 15ft (4X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 300ft (1X)
- 50lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 2ft (2X)
- Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (2X)
- Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (4X)
- Ascend / Descend a step with heights of 16. 21 & 24 inches from the floor (10X)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.