NutraCo is a company that provides Clinical Nutrition Services to Long Term Care facilities across the United States.
Our mission is to create a company of Dietitians that are knowledgeable, compassionate, and supportive of one another, working together toward the common goal of bettering the lives of our patients.
NutraCo has an exciting opportunity available for a motivated, goal-oriented Registered Dietitian located near Leesburg, VA.
This position is a Full-Time position with competitive salary and benefits package being offered.
- Represent NutraCo’s focus on providing compassionate care, with respect and dignity to patients who count on us to manage their nutrition treatment and maintenance plans.
- Responsible for the nutritional care of residents within your assigned healthcare facility, by completing clinical nutritional assessments as scheduled and needed.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary healthcare medical team to implement nutrition interventions and plan of care
- Address nutrition related health problems in your residents, such as malnutrition, undesirable weight loss, wound healing, chronic disease states, enteral nutrition therapy, parenteral nutrition therapy and other nutrition related diagnosiss.
- Provide nutrition counseling and education for residents and family in conjunction with the healthcare team utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and patient centered care.
- Participate in multidisciplinary care plan and patient centered care meetings as required.
- Partner with other dietitians and facility staff to ensure optimal care for residents
Why Work for NutraCo?
- Bachelors Degree in nutrition, dietetics, or related field
- Must be a Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and provide annual verification or be RD Eligible with a verification statement.
- Meet state licensure guidelines
- Be up to date on COVID 19 Vaccinations
Benefits Offered: (apply to find out more)
- Competitive Salary with Benefits Package
- Room for development, growth, and upward mobility within the company
- Support and interact with other dietitians within our company network
- Work in a company where your work as a professional is valued and acknowledged
- Your voice is heard, and feedback is encouraged and supported.
- Multiple locations throughout the United States enables you to move with us should you need to relocate.
- Clear goals, directives and feedback in company expectations.
- NutraCo employs a diverse, multileveled team of Corporate and Regional Support Dietitians who offer growth in education, experience, and knowledge in the field of clinical nutrition for our valued team of dietitians.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options to fit your lifestyle needs.
- Company Managed 401(k) Program
- 12 day of accrued PTO (96 Hours)
- Eight (8) Company Paid Holidays
- 50.5 CEU Credits upon completion of your training program
- Life Insurance Options
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts