Are you a commercial litigation paralegal? Would you like to work with one of the top mid-sized law firms in the region? If so, R & W Group has a great opportunity in suburban Maryland! One of our favorite law firm clients is looking for a complex commercial litigation practice is seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal. You must have 5+ years of experience will assume an immediate key role in highly diversified business and fiduciary litigation matters.
- A bachelors degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Administrator-level experience with Relativity and similar web-based E-discovery document review platforms, including the ability to identify, collect and image relevant devices, ingest data into platform, cull non-responsive data, folder data sets, run searches, create and apply issue and privilege tags, perform privilege reviews electronically and manually, generate a privilege log and run and produce production sets, including final QC checks and processing to final production with applicable metadata
- Extensive experiences with internal discovery software platforms and production software, such as Casemap and similar on-premises programs, as well as Adobe and Nuance, as well as the ability to personally process and produce documents using these platforms
- Knowledge, skill and ability to develop and implement electronically stored information ("ESI") protocols required in state and federal court for various devices, including but not limited to servers, hard-drives, desktops, laptops, cell-phones, and similar data devices
- Substantive document review experience and ability, including locating and organizing key documents for witness preparation and examination for depositions and trial, schedule and summarize depositions, as well as perform privilege reviews of client documents
- Experience drafting pleadings, discovery requests and responses, including objections and substantive responses collected from clients, and drafting and serving subpoenas with attorney supervision and guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort and skill in speaking with court personnel, clients and witnesses, when necessary
- Trial preparation; including but not limited to, the creation of demonstratives and courtroom presentation/support
- Analyze documents, prepare chronologies, and obtain necessary documentation from third parties
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Solid compensation ($80 - 120K DOE) and benefits. Great team! Apply online or register with us at .