SourceFactors client is a small and growing technology solutions company based in Reston, VA. The company is a highly profitable organization servicing clients in a wide variety of industries.
Were helping them to identify an FP&A Analyst / Financial Analyst, FP&A to work directly for the CFO. This role will have a wide range of responsibility and opportunity. The role:
- Manages monthly financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting; supports the monthly financial reporting process
- Creates variance analysis reports and presents detailed financial reports to managers
- Develops and maintains financial models for various business units and projects
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring
- Escalates any financial issues to management
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance
- Assists in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and long-range financial plans
- Analyzes financial data to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to gather relevant information for financial analysis
- Prepares ad-hoc financial analyses and reports as needed to support decision-making
- Continuously improves financial processes, reporting capabilities and systems to enhance efficiency and accuracy
The successful candidate will have skills and experience in a range of relevant areas:
- Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills - including presentations
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other software -- preferably MS Dynamics or another Accounting system, and some kind of reporting tool
The ideal candidate has some experience across the areas mentioned above, and a relevant degree.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, business, economics or some other relevant area
- 2-5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis or a similar type of role
This role is mostly on-site in Reston, VA.
Candidates for this role must be US Citizens.