If you are unprepared, this can be a question that really throws people off in an interview. However with a little bit of preparation, this question should transform into an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and stand out from the rest!
This job is no longer accepting applications
$98,800 - $109,200 per year
The average salary for this type of role is $101,397 per year. This matches the salary range the job offers.
Education & Experience Requirements
Critical Connection, inc is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a travel nursing job in Montgomery Co., Maryland.
Job Description & Requirements
- Start Date:
- 36 hours per week
- Employment Type:
CCI is currently seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) for a 13-week contract opportunity in Montgomery County, MD. (Community Based)
RN’s deliver home based care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy. Home Health nurses provide care to independent patients in need of skilled healthcare in their homes to expedite post-surgical recovery or illness.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Identify and link patients with community resources to facilitate referrals and respond to social service needs
- Track and support patients when they obtain services outside the practice like Emergency Departments, Hospitals and other health care facilities
- Follow-up with patients within a few days of an emergency room visit or hospital discharge
- Under the direction of the practitioners, communicate test results and care plans to patients/families
- Provide relevant self-management support for patients with chronic illnesses as identified by clinical teams
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
- Minimum of one (1) year HH experience
- Tax Advantage Program
- Mileage if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical benefits package 1st day of employment
- One-on-one personalized service
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Critical Connections Job ID #34e145a0-56b4-4133-a030-8b687d46fe37. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title:
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health - Montgomery Co., MD!
About Critical Connection, inc
This isnʼt just a job you are looking for. You are building a career. CCI can help you make your next move and help you to know when itʼs the right move.
We want to know about your career and personal goals, including what you want to achieve now and well into the future. Building solid relationships through transparency and trust with our Therapists and Nurses is the foundation of our process.
CCI gives you access to opportunities with the best healthcare organizations and private practices
throughout the United States. We understand these healthcare providers needs and the company culture, allowing us to connect you with the right employer for your career goals, skills, and financial objectives. Submitting your profile is just the start. We meet with you to learn more about who you are, both as a healthcare professional and as a person - your dreams, your strengths, and your values. Then you can leave the travel search to us. There is no stress, no hassles, no time wasted searching multiple want ads and job placement websites - just the best opportunities for you. CCIʼs commitment to getting to know each candidate guarantees the best professional and personal fit between CCI candidates and healthcare employers. Make the connection today!