How we built our job seeker engagement platform and our engagement stats.
This job is no longer accepting applications
Click here to see others you might like
Education & Experience Requirements
These are extraordinary times for the IT industry. The digital transformation of organizations continues to accelerate, and CGI is at the forefront of this change.
Join us to take part in our growth and develop your career!
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Interesting projects and communities of practice to support you
- Share purchase plan matched by us
- Profit-sharing plan
- Comprehensive and flexible group insurance
- Tele-medicine service
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- Skills development program
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Gather user requirements and analyze documentation
- Write functional specifications
- Participate in costing and estimating solutions
- Analyze the functional solutions to be applied and write the corresponding User Cases
- Participate in drafting technical specifications
- Carry out functional and integrated testing of applications
- Participate in writing or updating application documentation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in business administration, computer science, information technology or science and engineering
- At least five (5) years experience in information technology, including two (2) years experience with Oracle EBS in the financial or material resources field
- Experience with system development and ERP implementation methodologies, such as AIM.