Who We Are:
iAnthus Capital Management is a multi-state operator, encompassing the full spectrum of cannabis enterprises, from cultivation to processing to retailing. Cannabis will be the next great transformative industry - not just because it has the power to change people’s lives (especially those suffering from chronic ailments) – but also because it will impact many other industries, from agriculture to pharmaceuticals to alcoholic beverages. Our mission is to create the most valuable cannabis brands and network of cannabis operations and distribution nationally. At iAnthus, you will be given opportunities for career development, a flexible work environment, excellent benefits, a wellness program and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the cannabis industry.
Who You Are:
You have a strong desire to learn and to contribute to a team. You are passionate about making an inclusive, positive, and compliant workforce. You can effectively manage your time and focus on ensuring data integrity and accuracy for your projects. If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment and are interested in building something meaningful with the rest of the iAnthus team, we would love to hear from you!
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and organized
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment
- 12 days of Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, and Transit Benefits
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to work in a growing company where your talents and skills can have a positive impact
The Production Technician (Packaging) directly reporting to the Production Supervisor, is responsible for executing and maintaining all daily operations of the Production and Packaging Department to achieve the company initiatives. Additionally, the Production Technician maintains the policies and procedures of the company and ensures compliance with all state and local laws and regulations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Packaging marijuana across the company production department.
- Coordinate waste disposal upon completion of each order and ensure policies and procedures for waste disposal are adhered to.
- Ensuring waste is properly stored, either in the Plant Trash Bins or the General/Non-Plant Trash Bins.
- Ensuring products are properly stored and labeled.
- Audit and record all weights of all cannabis material given by Production Lead from start to order completion on the appropriate Control Sheet. Immediately informing Production Lead of any discrepancies in weights
- Execute the preparation, production, and packaging of cannabis products
- Monitor, clean and maintain all trim and packaging equipment and operate all equipment safely in its intended manner.
- Complete all orders of products as delegated from Production Manager in an efficient and timely manner, meeting all necessary deadlines
- Request equipment maintenance, purchases, and repairs with the Production Manager as a need is noticed
- Ensure compliance at all times with all sanitation regulations and safety standards in the production of all extracted products produced by the company as set in the company’s Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Performing duties as needed outlined in the daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules
- Reviewing Communication Binder for current information and updates at the start of every shift
- Executing and enforcing compliance of all local and state regulations.
- Follow weekly schedules to ensure there is proper coverage based on the business needs
- Upholding all the company policies and procedures.
Training & Development:
- Consistent development of packaging skills.
- Participating in quarterly department meetings.
- Owning personal training and development regarding current on product knowledge and policies and procedures and seeking out answers as needed from the Production Manager
- Providing documentation and feedback to the Production Manager for the completion of team annual performance evaluations self-evaluations.
- Following flawlessly all company Time and Attendance Policies
Controlling & Preventing Loss:
- Proficient in product protection.
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge of security procedures and protocols as applicable to position and facility.
- Assisting in the execution of monthly product and supply inventory audits as needed
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge Loss Prevention (LP) procedures
- Must be 21 years old.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having organizational skills.
- Having decision making skills.
- Being analytical.
- Being detail oriented.
- Being proactive.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts
- Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
- General office environment
- Extended computer usage
- Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and
- Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.
The pay for this position is $17/hr.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MPX encourages applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We value all team members by embracing their diverse talents, perspectives, and experiences, and fostering inclusion that inspires innovation, encourages respect and promotes unlimited success. Our goal is to attract and sustain a diverse workforce by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high-performing employees who work collaboratively to carry out the mission of MPX.