We revealed that 44% of job postings contain salary information - let's deep dive into the numbers
This job is no longer accepting applications
Click here to see others you might like
Dulles, VA 20105
$39,000 - $93,548 per year
The average salary for this type of role is $101,397 per year. This role has the salary advertised below similar jobs on DirectlyApply, which means you may be able to negotiate.
Education & Experience Requirements
Triage Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Dulles, Virginia.
Job Description & Requirements
ED - Emergency Department
12 hours, nights
Emergency Department Dulles
Start Date: 11/20/2023
Shift Details: 12H Nights ( 7:00 PM-7:00 AM )
36 hours per week
Length: 13 WEEKS 13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.ER RN
Triage Medical Staff Jobs Job ID #GDYXOLJ. Posted job title:
About Triage Staffing
At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations—both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great—or grating—your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
We staff all five major divisions of acute care—nursing, lab, radiology, cardiopulmonary and rehab therapy, offering:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- A reliable recruiter whos got your back throughout your entire assignment
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- A clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- A mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians—yeah, you read that right
- And more (because of course there’s more)
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That’s rather subjective, but we’re trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.