Whether youre a recent grad or a seasoned professional, you can experience meaningful career growth at Rosendin. Enjoy a true sense of ownership as you work with a proven industry leader on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in the nation. We offer a wide range of job opportunities, competitive compensation, full benefits, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan and more.
Committed. Innovative. Engaged.
If youre looking to take your career to the next level and work with some of the best and brightest in the industry, we want to hear from you. Since our founding over 100+ years ago, Rosendin has been driven to positively impact the communities where we live and work. We are an organization built on integrity and we have a culture that empowers people, embraces diversity, and inspires everyone to do their best. As one of the largest EMPLOYEE-OWNED electrical contractors in the United States, you will have the unique benefit of being a shareholder at a company that is experiencing tremendous growth and success. When our people succeed and fuel our success, we reward them. Wed love to have you as a shareholder!
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY:
Come join our team as a Rosendin Critical Environment Group Division Manager where you will be able to bring your leadership talent and strong electrical project management aptitude and strategies to our business. Youll be a key driver in successfully moving our business forward while being mindful of customer needs and balancing risk and reward.
The Rosendin Critical Environment Group Division Manager is responsible for overall management direction for all divisional functions including the profit/loss (P&L) of the organizational unit.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Youll manage our Rosendin Critical Environment Group (RCEG) which will focus on project revenue between $10M to $25M with a team of 15-30 employees.
- Youll be responsible for the growth and development of our RCEG and Small Project capabilities in the Mid-Atlantic region. We complement Rosendins construction services by supporting clients with their on-going operation of their facilities.
- Youll establish division objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Youll plan, staff, and supervise all division activities including personnel administration, performance management and review, defining functions, responsibilities, etc.
- Youll create an annual business plan that provides a unit operational budget that supports the revenue and profitability goals of the Company.
- Youll ensure positive cash-flow position for the division.
- Youll maintain a complete knowledge of the status of all projects. Instill and promote a "win-win" attitude with the Project Managers to ensure successful, profitable work for the company as well as a satisfied customer and coordinate efforts with the Business Development Group.
- Youll monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed by the division.
- Youll select and assign project team members based on their experience and the needs of the project.
- Youll maintain regular and positive interface with General and/or Area Superintendent as it relates to the availability of Field Resources, Quality Control, Safety, and Cost at Completion Projects.
- Youll work closely and Interface with finance department as it relates to revenue recognition, claims preparation, and job site support.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties may be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Youre self-driven with a strong business aptitude and have the keen ability to be able to weigh risk and reward.
- You are highly aware of and understand the scope of a job from pre-con to close-out.
- You understand how to keep teams engaged and motivated and how best to mentor and support people. You expect accountability and need your team to follow the MOPs and be safe in a Critical Environment.
- You have previous experience in managing small teams for projects or departments.
- You have a business development "mind-set" and understand what it takes to build key relationships and retain work.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with all partners and you understand customer needs and challenges and how to resolve issues when they arise.
- You bring a spirit of collaboration and understand that its important to bring senior management into the fold regarding business pursuits and decision-making.
- You have experience with planning resources and making sure to not over or under staff, when possible.
- You have keen negotiating skills and you understand what it takes to achieve a successful outcome for all involved.
- You like to lead by exle by showing up everyday with a willingness to work hard and a positive attitude.
WHAT YOU BRING TO US:
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of MEP project management experience.
- Strong experience in Mission Critical facilities (data center, healthcare, high-tech, etc.).
- Keenly tied to the construction market in the NOVA with local code experience and knowledge base. You have the ability to expand our services to the East Coast and nationally for Rosendin.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
TRAVEL: Travel to various locations required 25% up to 50% of time
- General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium; it can be loud on the jobsite.
- We fully comply with the ADA and applicable state law, including considering reasonable accommodation measures that may enable qualified disabled applicants and employees to perform essential functions.
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
YOU Matter - Our Benefits
- ESOP - Employee Stock Ownership
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- 17 PTO days per year plus 10 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Charitable Giving Match with our Rosendin Foundation
Our success is rooted in our people. We all come together around long-term vision and a sense of shared ownership. As a group, we do whatever it takes to ensure the success of our business and your career.
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PandoLogic. Category:Construction & Trades, Keywords:Construction Manager, Location:Leesburg, VA-20178