4DV ANALYTICS is looking for a Java Software Developer experienced in the development of Java based user interface and application components to join our team. At 4DV you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level, you will become a member of a development team focused on the development of web-based applications that analyze "big data" and visualize the results in multiple dimensions and views. You will become familiar with the application of best-of-bread opensource software, advanced data analytic techniques and machine learning algorithms to solve challenging questions. This position provides an opportunity to join a growing company, to work with current technologies and to actively shape your carrier path.
This position is located in our Ashburn, Virginia office.
Contract requires applicant must be a US Citizen.
Sorry Green Card holders cannot be considered for this position.
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience using JUnit testing
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or related discipline
- US Citizenship Required
Preferred (Not Required):
- Familiar with Shell scripting
- Familiar with Python Programming Language
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux fundamentals
- Familiar with PostgreSQL database
- Familiar with Geospatial Information System (GIS) programming
- Familiar with Continuous integration and deployment
4DV benefits include:
- Excellent Compensation and benefits
- Insurance 100% paid Health Insurance
- Insurance 100% paid Dental Insurance
- Insurance 100% paid Life Insurance
- Insurance 100% paid Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training Provided
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Competitive PTO Package; 4 weeks of leave plus 10 paid Holidays per year
- Funded Self Directed Retirement Account
- Fitness Center On-site
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Java Software Developers are earning in Virginia.