Absolute Business Solutions Corp (ABSC) is a trusted industry partner to the DoD, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement Communities with a 20-year track record of delivering professional, analytic, logistics, and IT solutions to our customers. We specialize in delivering highly skilled, cleared personnel and solutions that enable the Governments successful accomplishment of some of its most critical and complex missions. ABSC is one of Northern Virginias fastest growing companies and our success with Government customers is driven by our commitment to our most vital asset our employees.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to your next career decision - that's why ABSC develops our compensation packages with employee well-being and job satisfaction in mind. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, generous Paid Leave and Retirement, Career Development allowances and Tuition Assistance for Student Loan repayment. We are confident that our combination of professional, monetary, and lifestyle perks foster a culture of teamwork, integrity, trust, and stability.
Some of our benefits include:
- 4 weeks of PTO plus 10 Federal Holidays
- Retirement Planning 401k Fully Vested with Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program Have Student Loans? Let us help!
- Annual Health and Wellness Allowance
- Career Development $5,000 Annually Towards Education and Training
- Referral Program We pay up to $5,000 for internal and external FSP referrals!
- Performance Bonus
ABSC is seeking a Security Architect with a TS/SCI FSP clearance to support the Intelligence Community in Herndon, VA. We are looking for the top technical talent in the area with a drive for providing only the best to our customers. If you are ready to join the ABSC team and you want to provide critical and unique capabilities to the Intelligence Community, apply today!
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Provide expert-level security support/guidance to engineering and technical IT related activities within the organization.
- Provide day-to-day support and oversight of all Information Assurance, Certification & Accreditation and Assessment & Authorization activities.
- Responsible for managing the processing of all organizational efforts through the risk management cycle, this includes closely coordinating and track risks, accreditation status, and reporting status across project teams.
- Generate security plans as required and be the security advocate for all system/architecture changes.
- Assemble and submit C&A packages to Principal Accreditation Authority/ Designated Accreditation Authority.
- Coordinate C&A actions and system testing with appropriate security personnel.
- Maintain a document repository where C&A project documentation is stored.
Experience Required for this Role:
- Eleven (11) years of experience in IT security and information assurance
- Experience in an ISSO /ISSE / ISSM role.
- Working knowledge of Intelligence Community Information Assurance policies and regulations and how they relate to the certification and accreditation process.
- Experience authoring and maintaining systems security documentation including documentation of security mitigations and successful completion of DCID 6/3 or ICD503 accreditation process
- Demonstrated experience navigating the Sponsor's security and accreditation process to include certification and accreditation of an IT system to Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Candidate shall possess knowledge and experience in generating appropriate security documentation to receive proper accreditation from Directorate security personnel and correcting security shortfalls as they are identified through Agency sponsored reviews.
- Strong technical skills and analytic ability.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making.
- This role requires up to 10% travel CONUS and OCONUS which could include hazards locations.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree with 11 years or an addtional 4 years of experience
Apply to join our team today! We are always looking to grow our team - if you know someone who is seeking a new career opportunity, please share this job opening with them! ABSC offers generous external referral bonuses. You dont need to be an employee to benefit from our Referral Program!
*ABSC is a proud V3, Virginia Values Vets, member which recognizes our commitment to hiring Veterans. If you are a veteran, please be sure to include that in your application. Thank you! *
Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Poly
ICIMS ID: 2019-1319
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Security Architect FSP s are earning in Virginia.