Aerotek is currently hiring for an experienced HEO! This position gives you the opportunity to gain experience with a large facility and grow in the construction field! Great benefits as well!! Do Not Delay, Apply Today!
Heavy Equipment Operator
1st shift! 8am-4pm. 5-10 hours per week of overtime.
Looking for candidates to start working ASAP!
- Safely operate all equipment as necessary, including but not limited to front-end loader, centrifuge and belt filter.
- Will use centrifuge and belt filter to clean sludge out of tubs
- Will use front-end loader to move materials to the side in order for the dump trucks to pick them up
- Monitor and control processing operations in accordance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain records of operations including, but not limited to, hourly operating data and abnormal operation conditions. Comply with all regulations, including timely and accurate submission of paperwork.
- Maintain equipment daily to include all greasing, tightening, and changing of filters, etc., as per maintenance schedule of equipment.
- Initiate emergency procedures, when conditions warrant, to ensure personnel safety and to prevent damage to plant and equipment.
- Perform daily inspection and required preventative maintenance on equipment. Including entrance into confined space areas for general cleaning and inspections. Document and report any malfunctions or unsafe conditions.
- Clean equipment inside and outside daily and perform clean up prior to any public road travel.
- Enforce and maintain standard safety procedures as well as perform any general work or other assignments necessary to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operation.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate, completed and submitted on time.
- Comply with local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain professional company image at all times.
- Responsible for securing tarp and/or hard tops after loading, and washing any spillage off the trailer. Also, responsible for securing tailgate latches to ensure a watertight seal as needed.
- Follow Company procedure if any spill occurs while transporting or on-site
DO NOT DELAY, APPLY TODAY
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Equipment Operators are earning in Maryland.