Applied Memetics LLC is seeking (1) motivated, experienced ServiceNow ITBM Project Manager to support our Veterans Administration (VA) customer in Chantilly, VA. U.S. Citizenship is required. (Note: This resource can be remote if you live more than 60 miles from Chantilly, VA, and if you have previous, demonstrated experience working remotely.) #readytowork
A ServiceNow ITBM Project Manager must have experience managing Information Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in PMP, tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks. The Project Manager will work closely with the Program Manager and be the primary contact for the VA SMO and key client stakeholders. The Project Manager will facilitate the relationship between the client and the capability leads as well as collaboration and coordination with other VA Subcontractors. The Project Manager will be deeply involved in status, demand and pipeline management, and risk mitigation
- Manage large-scale project or multiple small to mid-range projects with overall responsibility for project's success.
- Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project performance goals, metrics and baselines.
- Develop financial estimates and other financial models for project, as necessary.
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project documentation, work plans and project deliverables. Guide others in the use of the methodology and tools.
- Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and schedules, and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Coordinate project activities as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability to leadership for project delivery and direction
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts. Communicate project status to identified stakeholders through routine status reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and business issues.
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team member activities are routinely collected and reported in standard fashion.
- Estimate resources needed on projects to ensure success.
- Where appropriate, coordinate vendor activities to ensure project success.
- Assist in the advancement of project management competencies, including development of methodologies and frameworks, development and conduct of education/training, completion of quality reviews and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing ServiceNow implementations
- Experience in using ServiceNow ITBM Product Suite, especially related to Project Management
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Catalog
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide clear messages to all management levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using innovative thinking.
- Proven track record in a client-facing role
- Must have an active PMP certification.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much ServiceNow ITBM Project Manager PMP required s are earning in Virginia.