The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the nation's largest and most dynamic civil engineering association, is currently searching for an association management and marketing professional to create and implement exciting membership development and engagement campaigns. ASCE maintains a relentless focus on members and membership. Work with a vibrant team to make an impact and stretch yourself by helping to create and deliver value for more than 150,000 members.
- developing and implementing the annual and quarterly membership development plan for recruiting new/reinstated members
- analyzing campaign metrics, compiling reports, creating presentations, presenting findings and providing recommendations on analytic reporting
- creating brochures, mail pieces, advertising, promotional literature, web pages/ads, broadcast emails, collateral material and social media campaigns to drive project membership joins
- developing, implementing, and managing membership recruitment programs, direct mail, and digital programs, concurrent drives, and recruitment campaigns
- monitoring and analyzing recruitment incentives, bundles, creative, and promotions for cost-effectiveness, ROI, and meeting member acquisition targets
- analyzing and reporting on membership trends and demographics (national and local)
- benchmarking ASCE offerings against other associations
- working with local volunteer leaders on their respective membership plans and providing recruitment and retention advice and support
Ideal candidates will have:
- a 4-year college degree in marketing, business analytics, or related field
- 5 years' experience in association membership marketing
- demonstrated deep understanding and experience with relational databases, data queries, spreadsheets, data manipulation, pivot tables, concatenation, deduplication, lists of lists (LOL), data analysis, and online analytics
- experience with direct mail, advertising, digital, and social media acquisition
- excellent analytic, verbal, written, creative, and presentation skills
ASCE is a nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering in order to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter w/salary requirements.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Senior Manager Membership Developments are earning in Virginia.