Anika Systems is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Mainframe Developerto join our expanding Federal team. We are a fast-growing woman-owned small business providing innovative IT solutions for federal, state, and civil government agencies.This opportunity will be 100% remote.
Design, build and configure mainframe batch applications to meet business process and application requirements.Applications are part of a large-scale data-centric mainframe system backed by a DB2 database.
Design, develop, and test mainframe applications and components.Technologies and tools include Unisys, JCL, , Syncsort, Control-M, etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Mainframe Operating Systems- P4 Expert
- JCL Development/Test P4 Expert
- Syncsort P4 Expert
- Endevor P4 Expert
- SDLC P4 Expert
- IBM DB2 P3 Advanced
- IBM DB2 SQL P3 Advanced
- Control-M P3 - Advanced
All candidates should have:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust eligibility determination
- EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Senior Mainframe Developers are earning in Virginia.