**Applicants must hold an active TS/SCI Security Clearance and a Security + certificateto be considered
About the Company
Solvere Onehas established a leading brand that focuses on network security and proactive management solutions as a chosen provider of IT services and consulting.Weprovidethe executive level, white-glove support. Therefore, applicants need to multi-task duties and prioritizeaccording to client needs and schedules. Highly qualified candidates will be self-starters, highly motivated and eager to contribute to the well being of the organization while operating in a fast-paced environment.
Solvere Oneis seeking a highly-qualified candidate to performHelp Desk Techniciansupport for our clients while working directly with our existing clients. The Help Desk Technician will all request directly provided by our client.
**Applicants must hold an active TS/SCI Security Clearance and Security + certificateto be considered
Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users of the mainframe, personal computer software and hardware, local network, the Internet and new computer technology in a call center environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for company-approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- 1- 2 years Xacta experience
- Delivers, tags, set up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and mainframe, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
Employees will be expected to interact with clients on a daily basis in various capacities. Professionalism and courteousness are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also needed.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
Benefits include: 401K, PPO healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation, etc.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Desktop Support Technician with TS SCI Polies are earning in Virginia.