Are you passionate about technology? Do you take pride in writing a particularly elegant function? We are looking for a well-qualified Full-stackDeveloperwith strong Java and Angular to join a high-performance development team within our client's Business, Legal & Enterprise Systems. The candidate should be a skilled and motivated developer who stays on cutting edge of Java tech stack and strong understandings of Java best practices. The successful applicant will be involved with developing new enterprise products and maintaining existing platforms.
- This role is only available for W2 or individual contracts. Please no C2C.
- Fully remote work.
- Government project needs at least 3 years historystaying inside the US.
- Develop and deliver high quality, highly reliable software code for new enterprise products.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Tune and refactor existingAngular solutions.
- Take ownership of code through the entire SDLC including development, testing, and production.
- Work with QA and development team to ensure work is of the highest quality and is aligned with product standards.
- Assess current software development practices and principles to identify and implement process and software improvements.
- Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls.
- Ensure all work products meets or exceeds Client standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 5+ year of software development or the equivalent combination of training and experience. (OR) Masters with 3+ yrs.
- Hands on experience with Java in a Linux or UNIX development environment.
- Solid experience with Angular 8+ (8, 9, 10, 11).
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Hands on experience developing, implementing, testing, and deploying projects on AWS
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud related technologies.
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly.
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and have excellent written & oral communication skills.
Thanks for applying!
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Full Stack Developers are earning in Virginia.