ASRC Federal is seeking a Billing Analystwithin our Shared Services Center onsite at our Reston, VA location.<
- Prepare and review complex monthly invoices according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance with deliverable deadlines for federal government contracts types of Cost Type, Time & Material (T&M) and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) with CLIN/SLIN/ACRN structure.
- Resolve complex invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements, project adjustments or system issues (time and expense corrections, funding modification requests, etc.)to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of invoices.
Submit invoices through Government Web-based invoicing systems.
- Build and maintain cross-functional team relationships with Project Management/Control, Contracts, Accounts Payable to provide expertise and assistance on invoicing matters.
- Analyze unbilled receivables monthly against standard Costpoint reports and unapplied cash to help improve internal group metrics.
- Work as an integral team member in lowering overall billing cycle times to increase collections/lower DSO through process improvement.
- Assist in implementing processes and procedures that will improve efficiency and stren hen internal control.
- Resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status and initiate communications to external and internal customers to billing discrepancies and collection issues.
- Ad-hoc reporting and support a particular project as needed.
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance or related field with two to four years of relevant experience required; equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- 2-4 years of experience with Costpoint is mandatory.
- Federal contracting experience in an accounting process, such as invoicing, general accounting, finance, account reconciliations, and analysis.
- Experience with Governmentonline invoicing systems:
Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (WAWF, myinvoice, EDA, IUID), Invoice Payment Platform(IPP) Pay.gov, GovPay, NSA.gov (MPO), ITSS.
- Knowledge of GAAP, CAS, FAR/DCAA/DOD, and GSA.
- Experience with Contractor invoicing systems: IOL Portal, SLICS,
VIP/Exostar, Transcepta, sPRO.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, including vlookup and Pivot Table functions.
- Ability to multi-task; handle multiple priorities; meet tight deadlines which may require working outside of standard work hours as necessary.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- O2C Deputy Manager will report to the O2C Lead and must work independently, multi-task with minimal supervision, and would also be able to produce year-end indirect rate variance invoices as required.
This position will work closely with Project Accounting team, Program Managers and Contract Administrators to ensure the accuracy of invoices.
The position requires the ability to be deadline driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and detail oriented.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.