We are seeking aHuman ResourcesSupport Specialistto join the team at Axle Informatics.
Axle Informaticsis a bioscience and information technology company that offers advancements in translational research, biomedical informatics, and data science applications to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in biomedical science, software engineering, and program management, we focus on developing and applying research tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate research discoveries. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Experience with Scientific Recruiting
- Interfacing with employees and Government clientsandContractOfficeRepresentativeson a regular basis.
- Providingprogram support and assisting in managing Axle staff within the NIH.
- Coordinating employee traveland training requests in accordance with NIH and Axle policies and proceduresand reviewing, certifying expense reports.
- Coordinating annual performance reviews.
- Conducting new employee orientations, reviewing,and approving timesheets.
- Act as a liason between the Program and Corporate with respect to Human Resources/Benefits Inquiries.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers to support successful performance across operations and projects.
- Develop and maintain both program and technical documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with project teams to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Must be local to Rockville/Bethesda
- Previous experience interfacing with employees and government. Experience within NIH a plus.
- Ability to be client facing and deal with staff of all levels withutmostprofessionalism
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Should have the ability to anticipate business unit needs, take initiative, and follow through on assignments.
- Very strong interpersonal skills required with excellent oral,written,and verbal communication skills. Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision premium coverage for Employees
- Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401K Match
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
The diversity of Axles employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination orharassment basedage, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact:Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer:The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or . This is not restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, or responsibilities as needed.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Recruiting and Onboarding Specialists are earning in Maryland.