Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join its team.
Java developers - front end, back end, middle tier. Development environments include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, some Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic.
Location: Reston, VA - work on site in a SCIF is required
Shift work is required - no shift differential - currently only 2-9pm shift is available.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Education/years of experience: High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
- Skills & Tasks: Exceptionally Complex, Inter- Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
- Individual Work/Teamwork or Leadership/Management: Leadership/ Management - May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.
- Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order. Security CE certification is preferred but not required.