BOTH, INC. DBA GOLDEN CORRAL - VIRGINIA BEACH
Posted an hour ago
IMPORTANT COVID 19 SAFETY MEASURES
Golden Corral has implemented enhanced measures to ensure the health and well being of our co-workers, guests and communities. We will continue to reinforce our rigorous cleanliness standards for guest touch points, wear face masks, perform employee temperature checks, and incorporate additional hand sanitizing stations. New social distancing procedures, including floor markers, table spacing, and drink delivery, will also be in place when we reopen for business. WE NEED SERVERS! Evening Shift - F/T and P/T positions available - and no late nights!
NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM - we will train!
The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling Golden Corral’s mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy. Hospitality:
- Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service.
- Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
- Aware of the guests’ needs and works to make the guests’ experience pleasurable.
- Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
- Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Is able to confidently (with a helpful and friendly manner) remind guests to use the hand sanitizing stations, and to follow social distancing.
- Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests’ receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
- Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
- Performs duty roster and meets cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Is knowledgeable about the COVID 19 protocol for cleaning and sanitizing the guest touch points, and follows the protocol at all times.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.
View all discussions
Had an uncomfortable interview this week with a rude interviewer. Feel free to share your frustrations here too
One of the worst things about COVID-19 for those who have been lucky enough to secure work is that it is perhaps harder than ever in recent history to leave bad jobs and abusive work environments.
I have an interview tomorrow morning and I really need this job and an income. Please wish me luck
Indeed is horrible
Why are companies ridiculous?!