Title: Web Developer
Location: Herndon, VA
The SharePoint Web Developer supports the management of the government's acquisition strategy including proposals, finances, end user requirements, and independent government cost estimates. There are many challenges that the client faces in dealing with competing priorities of various divisions and the limits of funding for the government.
Will handle all SharePoint and Web Services requirements for the federal clients front office, subordinate groups, and programs. The work requirements include consultations and assessments on the design and user experience of the SharePoint tools and applications as well as development and management of SharePoint Sites and their operations and maintenance. The Web Services Support shall include creating, updating, and maintaining all of the federal clients web sites and tools across multiple platforms that may include SharePoint, TalkAbout, and Joomla. Further, the consultant shall interface with senior management and have previous professional work experience completing the above activities. We understand the important functionality of the SharePoint Site and Talk About webpage within the office and the crucial need for accuracy and insights for all stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Support the development procedures of the Acquisition Officer to prepare materials for presentation to senior acquisition managers or external Federal entities.
- Work closely with other contractor Sharepoint, communication, marketing, and graphics team
- Document and support the groups requirements analysts
- Coordinate with the staff project manager to prioritize requirements.
- Assess and validate SharePoint and Web requirements across the federal government client.
- Modify the Sharepoint workflow architecture
- Redesign the existing SharePoint application tools to add new features, optimize, scale and improve stability and performance
- Provide O and M and content management support for the federal government client SharePoint and Web sites, new web site creation, and SharePoint tool creation
- Track requirements using the SharePoint site
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- 5+ years of experience with web platforms
- Intelligence Community experience
- Bachelors degree or 4 additional years of experience
- Certification(s) Preferred: SharePoint Site Collection Administrator and Designer
- Demonstrates knowledge of federal budgeting and execution standards and processes in relation to:
- Usage of IT tools including TalkAbout and Confluence and Joomla
- Business process reengineering
- Support prioritization of customer requirements
- Project Manament practices
- Budget Execution
- Flexibility is a must, as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work to support tight deadlines and execute the clients budget
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building partnerships with business and executive stakeholders as applicable
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint and web application development
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office software including proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint
- Creating innovative world class business intelligence solutions to meet client requirements
- Incorporate clients and product owners feedback and experience into business intelligence solutions to foster continuous improvement of the SharePoint site and Websites
- Support the development of project plans, review and communicate project progress, challenges and timelines
Bravos commitment to people first is demonstrated in the benefits we provide to our team members: We provide industry leading benefits including:
- Paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K program with employer match
- Commute stipend
- 32 Days PTO (15 vacation, 7 sick, 10 federal holidays)
- Profit Sharing
- Phantom Stock Options
Bravo Consulting Group, LLC (Bravo) taps into the power of Microsoft technologies to develop custom software applications and solutions for Federal, State, Local, and Commercial organizations. Since our inception in 2007, we have pioneered enterprise applications that have become central components in our clients' business success. Our customer-centric focus has allowed us to implement improved technologies, develop high-end business solutions, and transform digital services. Our vast technology and industry expertise enable us to partner with clients to deliver sophisticated solutions rapidly and on budget.
Powered by JazzHR