BRMi Technology is seeking an IOS Developer to support a large client's mobile development team in the Northern Virginia area. The selected candidate will be part of our clients Digital Team.
here to see BRMis Glassdoor reviews
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 -10 years of solid experience
- Experience developing native iOS applications written in Swift
- Able to work in a collaborative environment leveraging Agile software development methodologies
- Actively engages in the iOS developer community in order to gain knowledge and expertise to apply in the delivery of future solutions
- Adheres with coding best practices around security, accessibility, and design patterns such as MVP, MVC, or MVVM
- Familiar working with Git source code management and development collaboration tools for issue tracking and requirements documentation
- Experience with iOS frameworks, threading and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
* BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.*
*This is a W2 opportunity only*
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Job Locations VA-Chantilly | Silver Spring
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (8/25/2021 1:07 PM)
# of Openings 1
Category Application Development
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much iOS Developers are earning in Virginia.