C2S Consulting Group is an AWS Consulting Partner, focusing on our client's applications and workloads to design a strategy and plan to migrate to the AWS environment, and introduce them to the operational benefits of DevOps, resulting in more reliable systems, automation at all levels and higher return on investment. We specialize in making the migration to AWS successful for government and commercial entities, and provide services for cloud software development, workload migration, deployment automation and cloud security integration.
We work on the cutting edge of technology, and offer opportunities for variety, challenging work and career advancement.
- Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) is responsible for managing the technical delivery of cloud services that span storage, networking and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT cycle. They will take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, ensure sufficient capacity, monitor and adjust as appropriate.
- Responsible for converting the technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product.
- Responsible for bridging the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud, while working with other members of the technology team including DevOps engineers and developers to ensure that the right technology or technologies are being built.
- CSAs will also be responsible for instructing customers on Azure Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Networking, Inter-site Connectivity, Monitoring, Data Protection, Network Traffic Management, Azure Active Directory, Security Identities, Governance & Compliance, and Data Services among others.
- Minimum 10 + years of experience as a Cloud Solutions Architect or other technical skillsets
- Ability to travel a minimum 50%
- Experience networking and working with large enterprise organizations as the first point of contact
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate across various customer with a trusted advisor/consultative approach and to establish credibility quickly with senior level executives across the customer organization
- Strong background of cloud services and security in either AWS and/or Azure
At C2S Consulting Group we work on a wide variety of projects for customers. Our company balances innovation, engineering and entrepreneurship. We value our employees and the technologies with which we work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Senior Cloud Solutions Architects are earning in Virginia.