Data Manager (TS/SCI with Polygraph)
12 days ago
3 people have applied
Data Manager (TS/SCI with Polygraph)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What Youll Get to Do:
The Sponsor develops, deploys, and maintains a portfolio of applications and services to enable advanced financial information queries. The Sponsor provides accurate, timely, and impactful data to better support its stakeholders. The Sponsor requires support to perform full lifecycle duration data management.
More About the Role:
The Sponsor requires support to perform full lifecycle duration data management. Priorities will be managed by the Sponsors Product Owner. In addition, the team will be interfacing directly with the Sponsors Product Owner.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
The following skills are needed to be successful in this position:
- Demonstrated experience creating and enforcing policies for effective data management
- Demonstrated experience formulating techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy data
- Demonstrated experience devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Demonstrated experience supporting others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Demonstrated experience with reports and data extraction
- Demonstrated experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud infrastructure and technologies
- Demonstrated experience working with commercial financial data sets
- Demonstrated experience presenting financial data to non-financial experts
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting data-related problems and authorizing maintenance or modifications
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelors degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and Masters degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Other experience and certifications that are desired:
- Demonstrated experience using the JIRA issue tracking system.
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated experience supporting Enterprise software development efforts.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washin on Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. As such, any offers of employment may be contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Report this Job