Senior Data Analyst
Posted 17 days ago
Posted 17 days ago
Senior Data Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ MBI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What Youll Get to Do:
- The Senior Data Analyst within the CACI Data Analytics lab is responsible for providing senior-level support for data analytics projects surrounding investigations or litigation.
- Manage projects on various cases from initiation to closure, developing deliverables and serving as a primary point-of-contact for Attorneys and Case teams.
- Gather a wide variety of data types from primary and secondary sources through diverse channels using a combination of methods that will be researched and employed by the Data Analytics Lab Management team.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce streamlined and efficient processes for project lifecycles, from collection through transformation of data.
- Manage timelines, training, resources, and budgets through the finalization of client deliverables.
- Manage the collection, documentation, vetting and onboarding of data, manage the database development and set up, and oversee the population of data into the appropriate analytical tools.
- The senior systems analyst is responsible for defining, developing, and communicating data analytics solutions to support the customer.
- Correspond with key case personnel to elicit requirements and provide regular status updates.
- Perform data analysis and modeling to understand and identify data relationships/trends/classifications/predictions.
- Enrich data using open source or online investigation tools (e.g. CLEAR, FINCEN, Lexis-Nexis, etc.)
- Propose reporting solutions that best present the information to the end user.
- Deliver the completed solution.
More About the Role:
- This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Additionally, the problems and toolset are quite varied, and the candidate should take the initiative to attack new challenges and learn new skills independently.
- This person must be well organized and flexible.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Significant experience in one or more of the following tools is required: ESRI, Tableau, IBM i2 Analyst Notebook, FINCEN.
- Experience with the following types of Database: SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Programming and/or scripting (Python, R, Java)
- Industry analytics/business intelligence knowledge including current industry trends, challenges, and data quality approaches.
- Deep understanding of database, ETL, and analytics tools and concepts.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize work effectively, as well as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team development environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Diverse experience and skills in data analysis, analytic programming languages (Python, R, Java, SAS), litigation support, statistical software, link analysis, visualization software, and database management.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), or Certified Financial Crimes Specialists (CFCS) highly preferred.
- Background in Law Enforcement, Data Science, Investigations, Data Analysis, Computer Information Systems, or Statistics.
- Experience supporting federal agencies.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washin on Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Report this Job