There is a sense of camaraderie that comes with delivering impactful projects as a team. It creates a sense of humility and fosters pride in the work we do. At Clark, we are proud to build what matters, together.
From hospitals and airports to roads and educational facilities, we rely on the leadership, diverse talents, and dedication of the Clark team to deliver assets and infrastructure that are integral to our everyday lives.
Come j oin the Clark team and help build the world around us.
This highly visible and fast-paced position is charged with summary level financial reporting, forecasting and compliance responsibilities for Clark Waters projects ranging in size from $30 million to $1 billion in contract value. Through exposure to all aspects of our industry, candidates will develop a wide breadth of construction experience and maximize career growth opportunities.
Candidates must have the ability to work with professionals at all levels in the organization to accomplish the required responsibilities as defined below. It is understood that this position will maintain confidentiality in the discharging of duties.
- Key performance indicator monitoring: Including data dumps/pivot tables creation as needed:
- Production reports management (SAP and/or BI Reports)
- Subcontract & PO creation management
- Contract and security execution status
- Field Staffing Reports
- CCIP enrollment status
- Processing Invoices
- Business Unit/Project Cash Flow Report
- Major Material Purchasing/Cost tracking
- Project setup assistance
- Division budget maintenance
- Change Order Tracking & Forecasting
- Owner Requisition/Billing Submission
- Billing / Payment Management (Textura)
- Project cash flow monitoring: Payment status
- Division health report payments, retention, cash position, by job
- Safety spreadsheet updates
- Hourly employee work status breakdown by job by trade
- Accounts payable Management/Open PO review (Paid/open)
- Equipment Inventory Monitoring (Division)
- Maintain financial info on staffing sheet (job #,CCIP, DOES, tax exempt etc)
- Internal auditing
- Accrual Run
- Below the line run
- Open shop Hourly Wage analysis
- CMG- SQR/Bondability updates
- Quarterly Field Bonus Reports
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or other business-related field
- 2 years of construction industry experience in a similar role
- Highly motivated individual with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Careful attention to detail and reliability of output
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP, Textura, LCP Tracker, or Google platforms a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/posters/fmla) (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/posters/employee-polygraph-protection-act) (EPPA).
For more information on Equal Opportunity, you may visit this link. (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Clark Construction Group *is one of the most experienced and respected building and civil construction firms in the United States. For more than a century, we have been transforming the ideas and visions of our clients into award-winning projects.*
With annual revenues of approximately $5 billion, the firms portfolio features projects of all sizes and levels of complexity from intricate interior renovations to some of the most complex civil operations in the country .
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Clark has offices strategically positioned throughout the United States to serve the needs of our clients.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Business Analysts are earning in Virginia.