Location:100% Remote - U.S. Time Zones
Commitment: Part-Time, Monday - Sunday, 12am - 6am EST
Position Type: Hourly/Contractor
We are seeking to augment our stellar Operations team and are looking for a Technical Support Specialist. The Technical Support specialist participates as a first line contact for client communication for request resolution and service-related issues.
- Regular operations team communication to ensure continued success
- Communicates/escalates issues to Development and Engineering Teams as necessary
- Respond to issues and requests as assigned
- Correlate root causes of issues into problems
- Diagnose, resolve or escalate technical software issues
- Determine accuracy of requirements and tests cases
- Inform management of reoccurring issues
- Stay current with system updates
- Update requirements and test cases for revised software as applicable
- Interpersonal Skills - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully and confidentially; maintains confidentiality. Escalates issues as appropriate
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; openly communicates with department leads on due dates and progress during a project
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; treats people with respect; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values. High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; works with ethically and with integrity
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed. Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work
- Language Skills - Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school; orRelated experience and training in providing troubleshooting and help desk support
- Excellent communication skills
- English language proficiency
No agencies will be considered.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Technical Support Specialists are earning in Virginia.