Security Clearance required:
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our countrys healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in peoples lives today!
The should outline the knowledge, skill, ability and experience expectations of the individual in this role. This section should also include information about the specific projects that he/she will be primarily responsible for providing deliverables.
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and coaching a team of remote Call Center and BPO Operations Agents supporting a state agency contract with the goal of meeting program objectives and exceeding customer service level agreements. The agents will respond to phone calls, make outbound calls, screen and data enter information, and process appeals. This position provides staff with the opportunities to reach their maximum potential by providing them with the tools, skills, and guidance to become proficient in providing excellent customer service to government clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Works closely with a team of approximately 20 remote agents, other supervisors, and operations managers (Quality, workforce management, and training) to collaboratively support contractual requirements and SLAs
- Supervises, develops, and coaches agents to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and project goals
- Reviews team and agent performance and quality metrics regularly to ensure that these are constantly met and takes corrective action as needed
- Oversees the day-to-day team operations, management, team building, training support, agent staffing/scheduling, and reporting
- Suggests improvements and efficiencies based on observations of the operation and quality of customer experiences
- Conducts team meetings to provide timely communication of changes and new relevant information
- Conducts performance reviews, sets individual goals, and recommends performance recognition
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of 4 years of education, training, or work-related experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and team interaction experience in a leadership role
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Additional Minimum Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience using multi-channel telephony technologies, such as chat, web-portal and phone
- Experience managing agents working from home
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with specific focus on telecommunications-centric operations
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage teams of 15 to 20 people
- Demonstrated understanding of workforce management techniques and reporting
- Bi-lingual capabilities is a plus
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Were solving Americans health and safety challenges with technology, innovation, and purpose.
At Cognosante, we help improve how the nation delivers services to its citizens through innovation and transformation. We're committed to creating positive results with lasting impact, and are always looking for passionate people who share our values to join the Cognosante family.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT marketthe need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. We have been able to extend out impact beyond health and into security and social services. Our continued success is the result of our expertise and insights, combined with our actively fostering a culture that encourages diversity of people and ideas.
Every day, we help government agencies solve difficult problems. Were ensuring health professionals have accurate, secure, and timely health data so Americans get the healthcare they need. We help Federal and State agencies navigate healthcare reform and empower their technology transformations. Were addressing the social determinants of health to remove barriers to healthcare access. And, were proud to help our military do its job more safely by leveraging stronger IT networks and using cybersecurity and biometrics technologies that replace outdated legacy solutions. Were also helping create more options for Veterans, active duty military personnel, and their families to obtain health services in their communities.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it. At Cognosante we are all VIPS. We create value by being enterprising. We develop innovative ideas and solutions. We perform at our best and deliver results. We share achieved results and recognitions.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
Medical Dental Vision 401k Flexible Spending Accounts Paid Time Off Work/Life Solutions Pet Insurance
Cognosante is an equal opportunity employer (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) . We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If youd like to view a copy of the companys affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected] . Cognosante is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
T o all recruitment agencies: Cognosante does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our requisitions, any Cognosante email address, any Cognosante employee, or to any company location. Cognosante is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
COVID-19 isnt stopping our hiring process nor our business as (semi) usual. Were still reaching candidates, virtually and were still working, remotely! Are you a self-starter who likes to work from home and is interested in this position? Apply today!
Quick tips on virtual hiring success:
- Test your tech make sure your internet connection and video conferencing program are both working prior to your interview.
- Dress appropriately dress for success and ensure your surroundings are tidy.
- Be prepared do your homework, rehearse your responses to key interview questions, and prepare your own questions.
- Be personable make eye-contact, smile often, and demonstrate enthusiasm for the role.
- Remove distractions engage with the interviewer by removing all distractions, including your smartphone.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Call Center Supervisors are earning in Virginia.