CIQC is a HR/Recruiting Consultancy company. We are seeking a Scrum Master for a project in McLean, VA. CIQC partners with a select group of clients based on a mutual commitment to employee management (i.e. development, training, etc.). Our vision of providing this service is not just oriented towards the customers we support. We are also advocates for the candidate experience and will support your job seeking effort with career and resume advice, as well as helping or coaching you through the interview process.
Come & grow with a dynamic, thriving government contractor who offers strong connectivity with employees (company culture), an opportunity for professional growth via providing support for different agencies, and training & development opportunities.
- Scrum Masters with 5-8 years of experience, and 2 with 9+ years of experience - 3 openings
- Background in Agile software development with ability to facilitate product backlog maintenance with well written features and user stories
- Experienced in using engineering environments and tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as JIRA, CA Agile Rally, VersionOne, Confluence, IBM ELM
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master on a Scrum team and at least one of those 2 years in supporting SAFE framework
- Minimum of 1 year of experience teaching others how to become Agile
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting software development project with exposure to all phases of software lifecycle, requirement to operations
- Must hold at least one certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), SAFE Scrum Master (SSM)
Bachelor (or 4 years additional experience)
U.S. Citizenship required. Secret Clearance (interim will work)
- Complete Insurance Coverage - Blue Cross Medical, Delta Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k with Company Contribute
- Generous Paid Time Off
Concept IQ Consulting strives to be one of the top providers of personnel. We are looking for highly motivated, talented candidates who will lend to our support of commercial, Federal, DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers.
Providing this service to customers and supporting candidates is our mission. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment towards providing top-notch talent, insightful and progressive consulting service, and cost-effective and mission-focused project management solutions.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Scrum Masters are earning in Virginia.