- Reports to the Engineering business unit of the organization.
- Provides technical subject matter expertise and sales engineering support for our fast-paced and growing environment and new business capture efforts by developing innovative solutions
- Teams with BD/Capture and Operations personnel to help uncover and develop best-in-class solutions to meet customer needs
- Defines and drives technical direction of prospective business opportunities by developing technical concept of operations and system architecture concepts, and providing technical leadership for proposals and strategic pursuits
- Assesses market level technology trends as well as capabilities of complementary solutions enabling larger scale solution offerings
- Reviews solicitation documents to understand the scope of work and customer needs and develop an overarching solution to be proposed as part of the solicitation response
- Proposes new and innovative solutions to respond to complex challenges
- Assists with determining level of effort estimates for various efforts, using information provided as part of the solicitation documentation, to determine most cost efficient and effective staffing approaches
- Develops IT-based solutions consisting of contextual, conceptual, and logical architectures using standards-based methodologies and practices
- Communicates solutions with customers, management, and teaming partners, including presentations and white papers
- Develops technical approach and solutions
- Develops and writes technical responses for winning proposals
- Reviews customer provided information and outside sources to understand potential issues/ problems currently faced and develop approach to solving these problems
- Stays current on latest technologies and solutions in the industry
- At least 8 years of experience in Systems Engineering/Architecture and Software Development
- Technical proposal writing experience
- Independent, self-motivated, dedicated.
- Excellent communication and presentation/oral skills
- Able to meet with customers and solution new concepts
Concept Plus is a growing SDB and 8(a) certified consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are an Oracle Gold Partner, offering deep technical expertise, combined with business insights and an experienced team focused on providing technical solutions for our clients. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the "25 Most Powerful Oracle Solution Providers" in the area!
We offer great benefits including competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, bonuses, tuition reimbursement, unlimited training, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, flexible, innovative environment! For additional information about our dynamic organization, please visit our website atwww.conceptplusllc.com.
Concept Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Solution Architects are earning in Virginia.