Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard Pay
Who We Are:connectRN is bigger than an app were a diverse community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select where and when they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become your own boss!
Who You Are:Youre aRegistered Nurse (RN)looking for an opportunityto define your own career path,connect witha supportive community of caregivers like you,andincrease your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living.
Pay and Compensation
As a W2 employee of connectRN youll earn a base hourly rate plus additional bonuses and incentives
- Base rate of $40 per hour on weekdays & $42per hour on weekends
- Earn Shift Bonuses, Overtime, and Hazard Pay where applicable
- Example: Earn $94.50 per hour on weekend shifts when you work Overtime on a Hazard Pay Shift.Additional bonuses may apply.
Perks & Rewards
We all love a flexible work schedule but being a part of the connectRN community is about so much more than picking up shifts! Check out the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available to YOU as a connectRN member.
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards program.
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on brands like Cherokee, Grays Anatomy, and Dansko through connectRNs exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - Theres no support like the support of your peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on our online community, The Beat!
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Record patient histories, administer medications, perform diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members of the medical care team.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary.
- Report to a charge nurse or supervisor
- A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you are applying.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an accredited RN program
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care settings
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to maintaining a reliable shift history
Keywords:Agency, PerDiem, Part-Time, Hiring, NursingAgency, Gig Economy
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Registered Nurse RN s are earning in Maryland.