Core One is seeking a
Web Developer to join our growing Technical Solutions team.
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be working with a small, high energy, fast-paced team to develop and deliver numerous web and mobile communications applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right developer to get in on the ground floor of sophisticated and challenging solution development projects.
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, web-based systems.
The ideal candidate is someone looking to make immediate mission impacts and work in a startup like culture.
By joining us, you will be solving some of the most interesting and challenging problems for our customers.
You will work get to work daily with a growing and innovative team with extensive entrepreneurial experience.
This position will offer high visibility within the company and to our customers delivering game changing solutions for mission. The position may require relocation outside of the DC Metro area.
- Support all aspects of front-end software development (designing, coding, testing,debugging)
- Incorporate internal and customer feedback into how applications should function and perform
- Develop and deliver high quality code according toapplication release schedule
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effectively communicate technical challenges, options considered, and the recommended solution to senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree or additional 5+ years' relevant experience in lieu of education.
- 3+ years' relevant commercial/consumer web application/software development experience with frameworks such as NodeJS, Angular, Bootstrap.
- Linux or Ubuntu experience preferred
- Front end web application development with technologies such as React, HTML5/CSS, Vue.js.
- Experience with RESTful API design, development, and testing.
- Experience working in agile software development teams and environments.
- US Citizenship is required for this position
- Experience with Amazon Web Servicesa plus.
- Mobile application development for Android
- Experience with developing, installing,and/or operating of open-source video, voice, or data conferencing solutions
- TS clearance or higher
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation's most complex national security challenges.
In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community.
Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance.
Core One is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Front End Developers are earning in Virginia.