Communications Analyst- Top Secret w/ Polygraph
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020" by the Washin on Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
- Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions
- CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
TS/Poly Clearance required for challenging opportunities in Northern VA area.
Cleared candidates at any skill level are encouraged to apply.
Skills required to be Successful:
- Applies expert knowledge of practice, consulting groups and matrixes, organization operations, and business objectives.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data in one or more specialties.
- Develops or participates in development of assignment methodology.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives and develops or modifies processes using innovative technologies to solve complex problems for computers systems and business and electronic interfaces.
- Develops and applies advanced engineering and design methods, theories, and research techniques to investigate and resolve complex and advanced system requirements, hardware/software interfaces, and applications and solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Seven (7) years of experience in communications
This is not an exhaustive description of this opportunity. Let's have a talk!
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and we reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Counter Threat Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Communications Analyst Top Secret w Polygraphs are earning in Virginia.