Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager(CM) that will serve as the Configuration Manager for the Governments TC AIMS-II Software program. The CM will take direction from the Project Manager and adhere to DoDConfiguration management requirements.
- The CM will lead and manage all configuration management activites for the TC AIMS project office.
- Applying the concepts of configuration management and shall be versed in basic practices
- Operating and maintaining a DoD configuration managementprogram structure
- Configuration Identification
- Status verification, accounting and audits
- Perform Configuration Change Management procedures while keeping the contract and government stakeholders informed
- Configuration management planning and performance measures
- Communicating with internal/external program stakeholders with quick reaction capabilities.
- Active Secret clearance required
- BA/BS degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (Desired)
- DAIWIA Program Management certification (Desired)
- Five (4) years recent experience as a CM (required).
- Security Clearance: Active Secret required.
- Demonstrated experience meeting program deadlines and deliverable requirements.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to brief senior program personnel.
Job ID: 2021-5129
External Company URL: http://credence-llc.com
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Configuration Manager CM s are earning in Virginia.