We are an online marketing company providing website and agency services to automotive dealerships across North and South America. We are known for our cutting edge products that streamline the car buying process and provide an experience both shoppers and dealers love. Our business model is working: we were recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row, expanding to over 30 manufacturer relationship, and over 4,000 dealer partners. We are proud of what our company has done, and its all due to the talented and diverse team weve been lucky enough to assemble.
The Software Engineer is a talented software developer with experience writing applications for the web and a drive to continue learning and improving. The Software Engineer contributes to a team environment and solves problems together. As well as staying up to date on the latest trends and technologies via news articles, online courses and trainings (such as Udacity or Coursera), and tech blogs (maybe youve contributed a few articles yourself). This individual enjoys development, creating new things, sharing your work with others, and most importantly, learning new things.
- Produce well-designed, maintainable code that adheres to SOLID software design principles
- Adhere to software development processes and participate in discussions to enhance and optimize development operations
- Implement code that adheres to architecture design and implementation plans agreed upon with technical lead and software architect
- Gain thorough understanding of systems and core business functions in order to provide informed suggestions and solutions
- Participate in code reviews and be comfortable sharing code with other members of the team
- Advocate and demonstrate use of industry best-practices, high-quality code, and compliance with department development processes
- Proactively communicate delays or unforeseen problems that will delay assigned tasks
- Creates, updates, and maintains system documentation.
- Communicate estimations, delays or unforeseen problems in your line of work
- .Net Framework/Core
- Event sourcing/EventStore
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineer, or related degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Software engineering experience
- Strong understanding of SOLID software design principles
- Experience working with package management tools (NuGet) to manage dependencies
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices
- Experience with HTTP API services
- Appreciation of the user experience at all points of interaction with the software
- Understanding of Azure and React
- A strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Adept troubleshooting and debugging techniques to quickly identify incorrect code
- Experienced in working with a team and sharing knowledge to improve processes and efficiency
- Experience working in Agile teams to deliver continuous improvement
- Experience with distributed version control systems and concepts
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Extremely flexible work schedule (Core Hours)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Flexible paid time off
- State of the art technology
- Expertise in work environment
- Access to Automotive OEM Preferred Pricing Programs
- Engaging environment focused on creating opportunities and encouraging personal growth
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Software Engineer Remote s are earning in Maryland.