Position: Front End Developer
Location: Must be willing to relocate to the DC Metro Area
Clearance: Active Top Secret - SCI with Full Scope Poly is required
Digital Age Experts is a mission-driven IT Professional Services company specializing in AWS Cloud technologies. We provide exceptional services to make an impact for our clients on the Federal and Commercial side and our experts help organizations manage transformation in IT, data, cloud, and security.
Want to make an impact with us as a Front-End Developer? Please read on!
What you'll do:
Join our team of experts to provide solutions to our Intel Customer.
What skills you will need:
- Experience with Linux System Administration and associated scripting languages (Bash)
- Experienced working with and integrating with backend microservices, REST endpoints, and Databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- Web App Installation and Deployment Experience
- Understand the challenges of distributed computing and know how to code for availability, fault tolerance and scalability.
- Experience with Cloud-based Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Comfortable taking up challenges and seeking opportunities for continuous improvements to deliver top tier solutions.
- Experience preparing detailed flow charts, programs, and test cases
- Create simple and intuitive web designs
- Design, develop and deploy integrated solutions
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
- Collaborate effectively with teammates and technical partners
- Communicate technical ideas and direction across the organization with a focus on problem solving
- Strong knowledge of calling RESTful API to pull data that would be used for Application usage
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their systems, build custom solutions, integrate with these systems and deploy the solution
- Comfortable with common data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge which can be used to solve common development challenges - able to apply appropriate best practices and avoiding of anti-patterns.
- Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product
- Hands-on experience working with PKI and SSL certificates
- CI/CD Experience working with Jenkins and AWS CodeBuild/Pipeline
- Build Tools: maven, git, npm
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Cloud-based NoSQL Datastores
- Experience working with AWS core services and features (Lambda, EC2, SQS...)
- Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with OpenShift
- Experience with SonarCube
- Experience with creating visualizations within frontend frameworks (ex. ngx-charts, d3.js, canvasjs, etc.)
- Experience with Serverless development and architectures
- Experience with the AWS SDKs for Java (aws-jdk) and/or Python (boto3)
- Experience working in a Service Oriented Architecture and/or microservices
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment running two week sprints
- Experience with git and one of the common git workflows: gitflow, one flow, feature branching, etc.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Working Unclass, but having a Secret of above is a nice to have
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
What's in it for you?!
As a values-based organization we believe taking care of our employees is of the utmost importance and our competitive employee benefits package reflects that. We offer healthcare plans with benefit premiums 100% paid-for employee and offer significant contribution for dependents, 401(k) 3% safe harbor matching, Government Shutdown protection, Professional Development Program, Quarterly bonuses, PTO, and much more!
We embrace the pursuit of balance between work, family, and personal interests and encourage all our employees to take time off throughout the year. We also like to have fun at work and frequently hold team building events such as game night or movie night at the Theater.
Digital Age Experts provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Impact Makers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Report This Job
Jobs For You
How much should you be earning?
Are you getting paid fairly? Find out how much Front End Developers are earning in Virginia.